Chapter 10:The sports festival begins

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After a free period everyone was going to leave the class, but when Uraraka opened the door we found a massive crowd of students outside, I actually believe it was the entirety of the first year students.

"Uraraka:Wh-What's going on?!"

"Iida:What business do you have with class A?"

"Mineta:We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?"

Katsuki, being the edgy teen he is walked straight towards the crowd.

"Bakugo:Scouting out the enemy, small fry, we're the ones who made it out of the villains attack, they probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

Joining the pomeranian in front of the crowd I stood behind him watching the students outside our class wanting to make sure Katsuki doesn't do anything serious, like blowing someone up.

"Bakugo:There's no point in doing stuff like that, get out of my way extras!"

"(Y/N):Do you always have to call people that?"

"???:I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant."

A kid with purple hair and eyes that made it seem like he hasn't slept in weeks moved through the crowd and in front of Katsuki.

"Tired kid:Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

"(Y/N):No actual, just him."

"Bakugo:Shut it firefly."

"Tired kid:Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned, there are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses become they didn't make it into the hero course, did you know that?"

"(Y/N):Figured since the normal exam was focused on raw power, not utility, it isn't fair or right in my opinion."

It seems the tired kid liked my answer since he smiled at me.

"Tired kid:At least one of you is smart, the school has left those of us a chance, depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course, and it seems they may also transfer people out."

Now that surprised me, but I can see the logic behind it, if a student who isn't in the hero course out performs a student in it then they'd be a better candidate for the course.

"Tired kid:Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you, I came with a declaration of war."

I couldn't help but laugh at what he said and caught his attention.

"(Y/N):And you called us arrogant, war, like you could put up a fight against us with that mind set."

"Tired kid:So much for liking you I guess."

"???:Hey, hey!"

A kid with white hair and, strange eyebrows that went around his whole eyes suddenly came to the front of the crowd beside the purple haired kid, I think he's from Class B.

"Class B kid:I'm from Class B next-door!"

Yep I was right.

"Class B kid:I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!"

Great, he's almost seems like a mix between Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Class B kid:If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!"

The Successor (My Hero Academia X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें