Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable

-(Y/N)'s POV-

It was just another regular day at school, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary as far as I could tell.

"Aizawa:Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right?"

Oh yeah, that's coming up soon. Considering this is a Hero school, I'll either barf my guts up from all the lies I need to write, or gain some helpful insights on the Hero System...and it's weaknesses.

"Aizawa:I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all."

The second Aizawa left, all Hell broke loose as Mina and Kaminari suddenly shouted at the top of their lungs.

"Mina/Kaminari:I haven't studied at all!"

While Mina seemed...happy about that fact? Kaminari had the normal reaction of complete despair.

"Kaminari:With the sports festival and internships, I didn't study at all!"

I wasn't worried about my score. If anything I didn't care about this exam at all.

"Tokoyami:It is true that we had one event after another, but..."

Everyone began talking to each other about the exam, and our midterm exam which I scored second place in, Iida got third by a single point.

And then there was Miss Perfect, who got into this school the easy way, and scored first place on the exam by a two point difference between me and her. Momo.

Shoto had proven he would've been able to get into U.A in the normal Entrance Exam, so I liked him. Momo on the other hand? She would've failed, hard, so I don't like her no matter how hard she tries to prove otherwise to me.

Considering she had place first in the midterm exam, everyone turned to her to help them study. She, of course, accidentally slapped everyone in the face with how rich her family is as she agreed, but by now, nobody cared.

Eventually, we all made our way down to the lunch hall to eat, though today I was sitting alone. I just felt like it.

By now, I'd figured out that I didn't even need food or water to survive thanks to my Regeneration quirk. But I still ate food because otherwise people would get suspicious, and I love eating.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that arrogant prick from 1-B hit Izu in the head with his elbow as he walked past his table, before trying to play it of as an accident, poorly.

Despite me hating the path Izu was walking down, he's still my brother, so I stood up from my table and walked over to the little blond shit.

"Monoma:Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I put my hand on Monoma's shoulder, causing him to look back at me.

His expression turned to one of fear, considering I had a look that screamed, "shut up or I will hurt you, badly".

"(Y/N):Finish that sentence. I dare you."

Suddenly, Monoma fucking fainted.

As he fell, a girl with orange hair who was also from class 1-B grabbed his lunch tray before looking at me.

"(Y/N):I did nothing to him, he just fainted."

The orange haired girl, who's name I believe was Kendo, just sighed before looking at my brother and everyone sitting at his table.