Fun & embarrassment:Elana

Natasha's POV

I was at home back from my mission and steve was there.

"Hey"

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?" I asked confused as to what he was talking about

"You know, about Elana helping s.h.i.e.l.d"

"No I did not, that's weird Elana hates s.h.i.e.l.d"

"I guess not as much as we thought"

"Uhh I don't know but knowing her there's probably a second motive"

"Are you going to question her?"

"Nah I'm going to let her come to me, whats the point of trying to be there for her if she doesn't want me to be"

"I guess, you still mad at her for the magazine and the stealing"

"Of course but I'm more mad at Tony for letting her completely of the hook"

"He told me some things that she said, you would've done the same"

"No Elana's manipulative, she knew that if she said those things he would let her off the hook"

"Why don't you tell him that?"

"Because I don't want to crush him, I don't want to tell him that our daughter's a bitch"

"I think Elana's home, I heard the door open"

"Just don't mention any of this to Elana or Tony and lets not question her, remember what I said"

"Sure no problem" he said

Elana's POV

I had just gotten back from s.h.i.e.l.d and to was hoping that no one was home. I walked into the living room and my hopes were crushed Steve and Natasha were home. Here come's the questioning I thought but to my surprise they didn't say anything. better for me I thought but there was like a voice in my head saying did they not care, I mean I was pretty bruised up. Oh well, I thought who cares? I walked up to my room and immediately went to go take a shower. After my shower I changed into sweatpants and a sweater and put my hair in a messy bun. Honestly I was just tired but I was also starving so I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich and installed myself in the movie room. I put the movie step up 4 because its like one of my favorite movies and watched it. After the movie was done I heard many voices coming from the living room so I decided to go check it out. When I went out it was all the avengers just sitting around talking, never seen a group of super heroes so layed back, its kind off weird. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and whip cream and walked back to my room. They clearly were to busy talking about god knows what to notice me so I might as well just go to my room. I sat on my bed sipping my drink with my laptop just watching youtube and scrolling through tumblr, instagram and pinterest. I started getting tired so I finished my drink placed in on my night stand and went to bed while mentally preparing myself for terrible school tomorrow.

In the morning

I woke up to my dad screaming from downstairs that I was going to be late. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00, shit I start school at 8:20 and it takes me 10 minutes to get there. Honestly fuck my life. I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on some leggings and a crop top and applied some mascara, lipstick and foundation to cover up my bruises and off I went. I went downstairs to grab something to eat when I heard my dad say

"Told you, you were going to be late"

"Ya ya" I said and grabbed an apple and left. By now it was 8:20, just great I'm going to be late again. Who cares? I finally arrived at school by 8:30, I made my way to my locker and put my stuff in and grabbed my books. I walked into class and as soon as the teacher looked at me, the huge smile that he had on his face instantly disappeared.