chapter six of six

chapter six of six - Epilogue -

kisses were sloppy and their legs are tangled upon each other, soft moans and groans were heard and the slapping of skins were echoing throughout the room.

kimhan gazed at his beautiful husband on top of him, cheeks flushed and his neck and collarbones pampered with reddish marks that will bloom as purple marks tomorrow.

the youngers lips were red and swollen due to his husbands unhealthy obsession about it. chay threw his head back as kim's cock pressed against his sweet spot.

the newlyweds were lost in their own worlds, they waited for another two years, kim fixed everything there is to fix and chay finished his studies first.

kim wanted to be financially secured before marrying chay and he did. his present was this because kim wanted to save it on their wedding night.

he held himself back for so many nights telling himself to be patient because at the end of the day it is him who's going to have all of that

"kimhan~" porchay moaned and fell on top of his husbands chest, they've been going on non-stop.

kim chuckled and switched their places, he spread chays legs apart, setting himself comfortable between chay and inside chay.

he was all over and on top of chay he was kissing, touching, sucking chay everywhere as his husband was trying his best to bite down his moans.

"fuck kim, slow down!" chay gasped at the sudden change of rhythm, he was too fast and chay is coming but so is kim.

"can't, you're so good around me." kim kissed chay but still there were moans in between.

after the long night for chay, ang the long tireless night for kim, they laid on the bed still entangled to each other.

"how the fuck did i end up marrying you?" chay asked in a hoarse voice, well he has been screaming the whole night so it's understandable.

"you were so innocent and cute that i wanted you all for myself." chay nodded accepting the reason because he knows that i was much deeper than that.

he knows that it may have started with a love at first sight but it got much deeper than that. they have overcame hardships and troubles apart and together, they became each others peace and tranquility, in the fast-paced world and ever-changing society they were each others constant and anchors keeping them at bay.

for kim, chay was like a beacon who saved him in the never ending darkness he put himself into, and for chay, kim was his assurance that everything will be fine as long as he is with kim and kim is with him.

it was not easy, nothing of it was easy, they have fights, small and big. they were times that they doubted if they were still feeling the same love for each other. but at the end of the day when they reconcile they understand that love doesn't have to feel the same because everyone feels it differently.

they've come to feel and see the love lying deep within their eyes and words, touches and fights. it was as if feeling it was as easy as breathing now, kimhan never gave chay a reason to be jealous or to be doubtful of him and same goes for chay. they trusted each other so much that those kinds of issues are funny for them.

and now that they've finally exchanged vows and promises of forever, they knew that this was not the end of their story but the start of a lifetime and maybe even the lifetime that follows.

...

"code!" apo called for the younger. they were running around chasing each other, they escaped the workshop together to play.

"catch me p'" the younger bursted in a fit of giggles, barcode being young and full of energy doesn't tire easily, same goes for apo who seems to have a constant supply of energy stored somewhere in his body.

by this time everyone knew that the two has escaped once again. barcode has hit it off with apo and the two really seemed like brothers like their characters hence the bond between them.

"apo, barcode!" tong shouted from across the hall stopping the two in their tracks.

they both looked at each other and smiled sheepishly. now they are in trouble trouble.

the two lowered their heads and walked towards the older, when they reached tong he immediately smacked the back of their heads and pulled them towards the room they escaped from.

mile laughed at the face of the two, the workshop has only been going for 3 weeks and apo and barcode has already been involved in a series of mischief and been scolded more than anyone has been.

"eat," build said pushing the foods to the duo. tong gave them a bottle of water each before urging them to drink.

"seriously, do you not get tired or something?" mile asked genuinely curious. apo glared at him while barcode scowled.

"i think those two are brothers in their past lives." bible said holding his phone and eating his burger at the same time. ta agreed and ate his fries also with a phone in his hand.

"ok guys, listen up! we've already picked the actor of kimhan, the youngest child of the major clan and he'll be played by jeff satur, he's going to join you from now on." they all turned to the door, there stood a male although not that tall compared to the others but his aura and vibes is simply a head turner.

he is a very handsome man with very sharp gaze but overcame by his soft smile. "hi, jeff satur here," he awkwardly introduced himself.

tong immediately got up to welcome his new son. "hi im tong, that's mile that's apo, that's barcode the youngest, that's bible, beside him is build that's ta, over there are bas, us, jj, ping, pong, job, nodt and perth." he pulled jeff to the circle and called the others over they introduced themselves to him and welcomed jeff.

everyone could tell that jeff's whole attention was always at the youngest who seems to be agitated because of how many people surrounded jeff. and as if something clicked they all left.

"hi p'! im barcode, you can call me code, i think you're so cool, im the one playing porchay," the youngest beamed after the other left to do their shit.

"oh so you'll be my partner, im jeff," he extended his hand but code jumped into his arms engulfing him into a hug.

"i missed you so goddamn much!" code whispered the corner of his eyes heating up due to tears.

"i know flower, im so sorry it took me so long." jeff comforted his husband.

they pulled apart from the hug although they didn't want to. jeff gave him the same necklace he gave him the lifetime before and code accepted it wholeheartedly.

code or chay, he looks as beautiful as the moon and stars combined, he is as peaceful as he felt, and he was the home kim or jeff looked for in every lifetime he crossed.