chapter four of six

chapter 4 of 6...

"kimhan?"

pochay didn't know where he got the courage to call his p with that name but he likes how it fits kim more.

"yes flower?" he felt kim's thumb caressing his arm in the gentlest way anyone had ever done.

"nothing, i just liked your name." maybe it was due to the sleepiness that he didn't feel any embarrassment after but he didn't have anytime to process it.

"i suddenly feel jealous of my name." porchay sat up and turned away from kim who has a wide smile pressed against his lips.

"i-- where's hia?" porchay managed to ask, kim resisted the urge to wrap porchay with a blanket and just tuck him in his arms.

"probably at the dining, pete dropped off your clothes though." kim said and stood up from the bed and walked over to the coffee table, he was only wearing a pair of house pajamas and a black tank top.

porchay's eyes didn't know where to look is it on kimhan's neck, or his collarbones? what does he find more attractive kimhan's jaw or biceps? don't get porchay started with those hands and man... those pecks!

he might faint.

"flower, my eyes are up here." kimhan said with a teasing smirk. chay jumped up to grab the paper bag from kim's hand before going inside to what he assumes it the toilet and he thanked every god that it was indeed... the toilet.

he locked it from the inside and stared at his flushed face on the mirror.

"chay i think macau also put in your favorite brands of body wash and shampoo, check it and tell me if he didn't so i could get someone to buy it." the boy might not see it but kim has a visible frown on his face due to the fact that macau knew those personal stuffs about chay.

"it's right here kimhan." hearing chay's soft voice saying his name is just too surreal. he has never wanted someone as much as he wanted chay.

chay stepped in the shower after discarding the last piece of clothing covering his body, he turned on the shower and shivered a bit before adjusting it to his comfort.

he took a long time cleaning himself just because kimhan is there outside and once chay realized he sped up and asked himself what the fuck was he doing?

you're only supposed to like him as a fan. he chanted as he was drying himself and drying his hair. he disliked getting his clothes wet with his hair so he only put on the black denim pants that has splatters of colors acting as it's design.

after completely drying and a few attempted styling of his hair he put on the soft green cropped hoodie and topped it off with the corresponding black denim cropped jacket of the same design.

chay is not a stranger to cropped clothes, chay knows how it suits him and how gorgeous he looks in those kinds of clothes and he doesn't give two fucks to what people think, he even wore a more daring outfit but at that moment he couldn't help but think of what kimhan might think of him, he was afraid and conscious if he looked good and if it suits him.

"chay? are you not done yet? they're looking for us, porsche's about to go berserk," chay heaved a deep sigh and walked towards the bathroom door. "in case you wonder why, it's something along the lines of you being too young and early pregnancy---"

kimhan's eyes drifted to the boy infront of him, he's gorgeous that kim's about to tear up.

he dropped the phone he was holding and even though it felt illegal his eyes suddenly found themselves staring at chay's visible waist.

"uhh.." chay was red, was he shy? or is he embarrassed? what for? he looked absolutely stunning!

"hey... uhh..." kim scratched the side of his lips not knowing what to say, his eyes traveled down to porchay's bare feet that's gracing the floor, "do... are you... do you have, uhm, shoes? do you have them with you?" kim stumbled on his words, it was not him, no matter what the situation is he never gets flustered.

but somehow, someway, this boy infront of kim, walked into his life with the scent of flowers and rain, dressed in those clothes, made him flustered.

chay surely has his shoes with him in this room, he pointed at the shoes placed on the side of the door. kim nodded and stood up, he lifted chay up from the floor and sat him down on the bed.

"wait for me here," the older said, "you shouldn't be walking barefoot flower, the floor is cold." kim walked towards the shoes and placed it infront of chay, he opened the bedside table revealing a row of unused/sealed bags of socks.

kimhan put on the socks on chay's feet before slipping the shoe on. chay pouted as kim proceeded to tie the laces on his shoes.

kim looked up at him and gave him a gentle smile, out of nowhere kimhan rose and gave him a light peck on his lips, catching chay off guard, his lips went agape and his face now beet red.

"im going away for a year or two, it's both for the business and my career." kim's eyes was asking for permission. "wear my necklace for me," kimhan's hands softly brushed chay's soft hair.

the boy tilted his head to the side, not aware of how that simple action made kim's heart skip a beat.

"why are you telling me p'kim?" the boy asked innocently. "are you asking for permission?" kimhan smiled softly. kim was planning to tell chay about what the necklace symbolizes.

"HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE'S ENGAGED TO YOU?!" porsche's voice was heard across the room as the door flew open. porchay stood up and went infront of kim as if he could stop his pregnant brother from waddling towards kimhan and punch him.

"hia! i know!" macau told him about it a day after the event, kinn apologized and wooed porsche out of the room.

he turned to kimhan who has his eyes wide open (stan twice), "you knew?"

"yes, macau told me about it." chay sat back down. panic was written on kim's face.

"im sor---" chay immediately covered the necklace on his neck.

"ok! a year or two, come back and marry me. you proposed so take responsibility." the boy pouted and stood up from the bed and rushed out of the room leaving kim dumbfounded yet smiling like a fool.

kimhan brought his fist against his lips trying to hide the smile before looking up and letting out a soft laugh.

Necklace | KimChay जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें