(NSFW) The Couples Passionate Night (2/2)- Part 10

This chapter is very explicitly descriptive and a sex chapter so please don't read if this sort of thing makes you uncomfortable

He reached down and took her by the hips and picked her up, carrying her out of the bathroom and back to the bed. The two of them fall onto the soft sheets, their bodies lie as they prepare for round 2.

"You've been doing all the work this time, I think it's my turn now."

I tell Kei as I slowly get up and look down at her, lying flat on the bed and looking up at me with eyes that are begging for it.

"Wow... your back up again like you didn't just come like 10 minutes ago, you're intense aren't you..."

"I can show you intense if that's what you want."

"Mhmm I had it last night, and I think I want more of it right now sooo... I'll be in your care."

As I gazed into Kei's eyes, I felt a surge of love and desire coursing through me. I pushed her onto the bed, watching as her blonde hair fanned out around her head like a halo. 

The soft light from the lamp beside the bed cast a warm glow over her body, highlighting every curve and angle.

I climbed on top of her, feeling the soft mattress sink beneath us as I kissed her deeply. I could feel her hands on my back, pulling me closer to her as we explored each other's mouths. I moved my hand down her body, feeling her skin warm and soft under my touch. I could feel her shiver with pleasure as I traced her curves, and I knew that I wanted to make her feel even more.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked, wanting to make sure that she was comfortable with what was happening.

"I trust you," she replied, her voice filled with love and desire.

I smiled, feeling my heart fill with warmth at her words. I began to explore her body in earnest, taking my time to savor every inch of her skin. I kissed her neck, feeling her pulse quicken under my lips. I moved down her chest, stopping to pay attention to her breasts, feeling the weight of them in my hands as I explored them with my tongue.

She moaned my name, her body arching into mine as she reached for me. I could feel myself growing even more aroused as I heard her pleasure, wanting to make her feel even more. I moved my hand down to her center, feeling her wetness as I began to explore her most sensitive areas.

As I worked her, I watched her face, seeing every expression of pleasure and desire that crossed her features. I knew that I wanted to see her come undone under my touch, to watch her reach the heights of pleasure that I knew I could give her.

And then it happened. Her body shook with pleasure, her back arching as she called out my name. I slowed down, wanting to make sure that she was okay, and when she finally opened her eyes, she looked up at me with pure love and pleasure.

"I love you so much," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you too," I replied, feeling grateful for this beautiful moment that we had shared together. We lay there, our bodies intertwined, feeling the warmth of each other's skin against ours. I held her tightly, feeling her heartbeat against mine, knowing that this was just the beginning of a lifetime of love and pleasure between us.

I pulled Kei towards me, our wet skin slipping against each other. 

I savored the feeling of her warm, slick body pressing against me as I lowered my lips to hers. Her mouth opened to mine, and we kissed with a passion that felt like it might never end.

 I felt the bed underneath us as I lay her down, our lips never parting. I couldn't get enough of her. She was like a drug to me, and I was hopelessly addicted. I trailed kisses down her jaw and neck, pausing to suck at her skin until a little mark formed. 

She gasped in pleasure, and I smiled, feeling a sense of pride at having given her pleasure. I slid down her body, my hands trailing over her stomach, hips, and thighs. I took my time, savoring the feel of her soft skin under my fingertips. 

When I finally reached her center, I hesitated for a moment, asking if she was okay with what I was about to do. When she gave me an eager nod, I dove in, my tongue tracing her folds, lapping at her nub. 

Her fingers tangled in my hair as she moaned, her body trembling with pleasure. I increased the pace of my tongue, eager to make her feel even better. 

She bucked her hips towards me, and I realized that she was close. I redoubled my efforts, feeling her grip on my hair tighten. When she finally came, I felt her muscles contract around my tongue. I didn't stop, wanting to give her every last drop of pleasure. 

When she finally relaxed, I crawled up her body, feeling her wrap her arms around me. We lay there for a few minutes, both of us breathless, until I felt her stir. She rolled over to face me, her eyes shining with love and desire. 

"I want to make you feel good, too," she said, and I felt a surge of love for her.

 I lay down on my back, and she trailed her fingers down my chest, her nails lightly scraping my skin. When she reached my waist, she pulled my erection towards her mouth. 

She moved her mouth up and down my length, her tongue swirling around the head. 

I was close to the edge, and I knew that if she kept going, I would come. But I wanted to make sure that she got hers first. 

I gently pushed her away, and she looked up at me, a question in her eyes. "I want to be inside you," I said, and she nodded, her face filled with love and trust. 

I reached over to the nightstand, grabbing a condom, and quickly rolled it on. I positioned myself between her legs, and then I slowly pushed into her, savoring the feeling of her tight, wet heat surrounding me. We moved together, our bodies finding a rhythm that felt like it had been there all along. 

We looked into each other's eyes, and I could see the love and desire that burned within her. I wanted to make this moment last forever. At the end, we collapsed onto the bed, spent. We lay there for a while, our limbs intertwined, basking in the warmth of each other's bodies. I whispered "I love you" in her ear, and she smiled, her eyes closing in contentment.

Thats all for this portion of the story, I'm not good at writing this stuff so probably less of this now but how'd y'all like it? Their canon story is questionable nowadays with the newest light novel volume release but I hope to continue their relation in full force in this story.