𝟣𝟦 | 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖨 𝖶𝖠𝖭𝖳

Start from the beginning

"You not finna act like youn want me or that we don't want each other. I've been giving out hints, you been throwing lil stones. And if you ain't catch on yet cause I know you a lil slow—" He joked causing CiCi to playfully swat his shoulder. He laughed alongside her before continuing his statement, "I wanna make this more then a friendship mama. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend right now because when I do, it's gone be raw. I just wanna take this further."

"You want me?" CiCi whispered, trailing her hands down his chest then wrapping them around his torso. She knew how to tease when she wanted to.

"I want you." He nodded.

"It look like you wanna kiss me too." She smiled, resting her chin on his chest.

"You gone let me?" He smirked as he wrapped his hand around her neck. Her nod of clarification was all he needed to smash his lips onto hers.

Their lips hovered over each others as her arms wrapped around his neck once again. His hand came down hard on her ass earning a moan from her, allowing him to slide his tongue into her mouth. She followed his speed, letting him control the steamy kiss before gliding her tongue along the roof of his mouth then sucking on his tongue.

"Oh yeah you ain't innocent. I ain't never get hard off a kiss befo'." Sage muttered after she released his bottom lip from in between her lips.

"Stop! I am innocent, ion know nothing about that." CiCi shook her head as she hid her face in her hands.

"Now you finna get back shy on me? Lemme see your pretty face." He pried her hands away from her face, interlocking their hands after.

"Are we keeping this on the low or.." She trailed off. She knew he stayed to himself and wasn't too public so she ain't mind keeping him and her silent.

"Motherfuckers be nosey so they gone know what it is eventually. I ain't comin' up off you anytime soon so ain't no point of hiding none."

She nodded, resting her head on his chest. They sat wrapped up in each other, the feeling of the thick night air not bothering them. Sage held one arm around her waist while the other was wrapped around the back of her neck, taking a pull from his blunt ever once in a while. After he finished his blunt he noticed her breathing had slowed down and balanced letting him know she ended up going to sleep. Not wanting to wake her, he hiked her legs up around his waist to take her up the stairs and into her room.

"Where you going?" CiCi spoke with her eyes closed, grabbing onto Sage's shirt. She was aware of her surroundings and knew when her sleeping area was changing; all the times her daddy took her from the living room couch to her twin sized bed.

"Finna go check on babygirl and then imma go home. You straight?" He had latched onto Candy unexpectedly. She was like the little sister he always wanted.

"You not staying?" She frowned, opening her eyes. Everyone else was staying the night and they were most like sleep now. She and Jelly had cooked mashed potatoes, cheesy broccoli, and pork chops for them. Good food always put folks to sleep.

Sage chuckled, peeping she wanted him to stay. "Imma go check on Candyce and then imma be back."

When he came back into the dark room, he took his clothes off. CiCi was no longer in the bed but the shower water was running so he figured she was in the bathroom. He didn't have any clothes here and sleeping in clothes made him uncomfortable so he settled for his Polo boxers.

"CiCi hurry the fuck up yo!" He yelled out to her, "A nigga tired." He muttered.

"Don't talk to me like that. Heck wrong witchu?" She swung the door open revealing her wrapped up in a white towel and her hair in a bonnet, her face in a frown.

"My bad. I'm just tired." Sage muttered, too distracted on the way the cotton was hugging her hips.

"Don't matter. You talk to people how you would want them to talk to you." She walked to her duffel bag, that happened to be on his side of the bed, bending down to grab her Calvin Klein Pajama Set; Black Rib Shorties and White Pure Ribbed Tank Top. "Now don't talk to me until the morning." She tells him before closing the bathroom door.

"So you really not gone talk to me?"

CiCi had walked out the bathroom fully clothed and hadn't said a word to Sage. She was now laying with her back turnt to him and watching Scandal on her iPad.

"CiCi," He called out only to get ignored.

"Ciara stop playing wimme." He gritted as he wrapped his hand around her neck, forcing her to lay on her back. He hovered over her face that held a smile causing him to shake his head. "You weird bruh."

"You was the one who was finna cry because I wasn't talking to you. Who really weird?" She retorted.

"Shut up," He muttered leaning down to give her three pecks. He pulled her onto his bare chest after he laid on his back, grabbing her iPad as well. "We finna watch this shit together."

"We?" She rose her arched eyebrow. "Last time I checked you ain't like political shows."

"You like em' so I do too."

Jaz out !