Prologue*

Song: Les, by Childish Gambino

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You don't entirely remember how you ended up in the room of SNK's fraternity president, with his head between your thighs and heavy lungs filled with weed. You, of all the people who avoided fraternity parties and despised anyone but your two friends, were high at a college party, about to hook up with the infamous playboy of Trost State University, Eren Jaeger. That name. Why is that name important, you ask? You will find out later.

The adventure began with the usual procedures when going to a party. Taking a few shots of some alcohol you could pronounce the name of and a few more hits of a blunt than anticipated. Which landed you being shoved right against the backside of some door to a random unoccupied bedroom. You assumed this bedroom belonged to him since it smelled particularly like him and his cologne or his shampoo. You couldn't tell. You were so overwhelmed by his roaming hands you didn't think to figure it out.

Eren, the playboy in question, doesn't waste any time once he has his hands on you. The prize he had been working for all night, which he had worked so hard for you to fall submissively in his hands. He moves quickly, hand shuffling down your figure, burning his fingerprints into your skin as they invade past the barriers of your skin-tight dress.

"Is this what you wanted, pretty girl? Hm?" His lips ghost the skin of your chest. The cut of your dress did him quite a favor in being low enough for him to tug down with one free hand. "Talked all that talk outside so I could shut you up?"

You don't respond to him. Responding to him meant confirming his allegations, admitting defeat. You don't admit defeat. Alas, he could already tell by the way your body spoke to him, melted into the palms of his hands loosely. You fall into the grooves of his skin like a puddle. His wandering hand trailed further up your dress until they played aimlessly with the strap of your thong.

He seems to be a man of flight, moving on to the next thing he can get his hands on. His lips are moving down in slow, sloppy motions over one of your breasts when he pulls the neckline of your dress down. He leans down, taking one breast in his mouth, the warmth of his mouth over your foreign skin causing a flurry in your stomach. However, he moved on.

As he drops to his knees, he's pushing up your dress above your hips. You're assisting him now, reaching underneath the dress and tugging down your thong when he quickly takes over, pulling it down to your ankles. He didn't even take the time to take them off all the way before he locked his lips around your bare pussy.

God, he felt so good.

And it was only his mouth, taking in your juices and drinking you up as if he was dehydrated. He was a bit sloppy, lapping his tongue against your folds, tasting the moisture that had been collecting in your panties. Eren hikes up one of your thighs, throwing it over his shoulder, and grips it fiercely, bound to leave prints on your skin.

When you look down, he stares daggers into the back of your mind as if he wasn't between your legs, devouring you from outside. You almost felt intimidated by his eyes boring holes into your soul, but you took what you could, biting down on your lip and giving his thick head of hair a tug. Salacious sounds come from between your legs, but you are the only one to hear them.

The bass echoing throughout the fraternity house traveled all the way up to the second story and down the hall as Eren was divulging in the taste of your wet cunt. He hasn't touched you other than his hands on your thighs yet and didn't need to. His tongue was more than experienced in getting you toward your climax. You run your hands over his shoulders, nails digging into his shirt for some sort of stability.