Bow to the new King.

Magsimula sa umpisa

My status?

And with that keyword, a screen appears in Nathan's vision.

[As you can see Nathanael, with the status you will be able to see what you can do at the moment, and later on you will be able to-]

My hair... WHY DID I GET OLD OUT OF NOTHING?

[...What?]

My hair is supposed to be brown, is that because of this place or something?

[Yes. Upon being awakened, changes occurred to your body. You might not be able to see clearly, but your eyes are now a dark red tinge.]

*Sigh*

Okay sure. No bad changes, so it's all good.

Well, there's no point in me stalling, it's time to go meet this Sukuna guy.

The window disappears in front of me, and I promptly touch the painting.

Around me, everything starts to spin! I feel myself being sucked right into whatever this leads me to.

[Real World, some minutes before, with Rias and Sona]

The two leaders of their groups wait patiently for news, while the two stand outside Nathan's house

"Have you checked if the tracker is working?"

Sona asks Rias, who is still staring at her phone with an anguished face.

The girl sighs.

"Yes, after we have confirmation, we will leave for the place where he is soon."

From inside the house, Akeno and Koneko appear,

The older girl has small tears in the corner of her eye, and a sad face.

The youngest just looks at her feet while frowning.

When Rias looks at her longtime friend, she can already understand everything.

"He's already gone isn't he?"

Akeno nods and speaks,

"Mister Narumi passed away some time ago. Before we even arrived"

The people there are silent for some time. Until Sona brings them back on the case.

"We have to go after Nathanael, he may be tough but he could be in danger."

They nod and proceed to act.

[A few minutes later]

Rias, along with her peerage, are already in front of the shed.

Sona and Tsubaki are also with them. Most of the girl's Peerage is occupied with other Stray Devils at the moment.

Before they can enter the Place, Koneko comes forward and sniffs something in the air.