🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

He just couldn't do what she wanted in order to force him to put effort into a non-existent relationship. He will never be with Jessica again. Noemie has stolen his heart, and he cannot disclose to her if Jessica is still around.

Breaking up and quickly entering another relationship will be inconsiderate. He wishes to take a break and begin over from scratch.

He got back to his lavish bachelor apartment. about 7 p.m. His body was fatigued, but fortunately, Savvi and Mijiwoo had already planned the white luncheon special party for the Bangtan in his penthouse.

He only invited the guys and their partners, but Jenna is resting at home, so Yoenra decided to come along with little Kai. Fortunately, Hobis' housekeeper will be present, as she has always enjoyed keeping an eye on her and Yoongi's sweet baby.

Taehyung and Jungkook will attend on their own. Jimin will have a 'new' Polish date. The boys were merely grinning as they wondered how long this fling would survive. They can't wait for Jimin to fall in love and settle down, but that has yet to happen.

Namjoon will be there with his closest buddy, who is clearly captivated by him, and Seokjin will also be stag.. Meijiwoo and Arthur, his cousins, were invited. The latter will have a date. He learned via Meijiwoo that Arthur had an 'encounter' with Noémie's best friend, Anais, and that she will also attend. He was hoping Noemie was there since they had something to talk about.

With a heavy sigh, he removed his suit jacket and rolled up his shirt sleeves. In the penthouse, Hoseok enjoys his privacy. It's a brand-new penthouse he purchased a few months ago after his previous meeting with Jessica in New York. In this apartment, he never spent "time" with Jess. She wanted to stay with him here, but he didn't want a female to spend the night in his private home. He typically reserved a room for her at the Jung Suray Towers.

Jessica believes that just Bangtan would be invited, but this time he wanted the spouses to come as well. He dislikes Dilraba, and thankfully, Taehyung was hesitant to invite her owing to her jealousy of his friends' spouses. She will be in Osaka for a modeling trip for some hair products.

Jessica was obliged to spend the day in Busan celebrating her grandmother's 85th birthday. She pleaded to come, but he urged that she spend time with her family, who seldom had time to see her when she was in Seoul.

Hosoek walked to his mini-bar and poured himself an ice-cold glass of white wine. He enjoys looking out his panoramic windows at the skyscrapers. He grinned to himself as he proceeded to the patio side and chose to just stand by his penthouse balcony and let the fresh air play with his hair. He enjoys being outside, and the Bangtan Elite group enjoys BBQing and relaxing on his patio most evenings.