I mindlinked Jace asking them to come back. My mom and Jacy sat down to iron out the details. Jace asked me to take a walk with him.

"I want to get my son," I said.

"Just a quick stroll," he said. "It'll just take a minute."

We walked a few blocks until we came to a large house on a cul-de-sac. The door opened and out walked Simon carrying my son. I bursted into tears and ran over to him.

I picked him up and kissed him wherever I could reach. He had the brightest smile on his face. Simon came back with a suitcase and diaper bag. I handed Michael to Jace and gave Simon and Jessica big hugs. They returned my hugs and said "anytime. He was a delight."

I teleported everything home then took my baby back from Jace. I looked at his face as he smiled at me. My heart was melting and all I wanted to do was hold my son.

He looked like he wanted a nap so I laid him down in his crib in the nursery. Jace came up behind me as I watched him sleep and kissed me on my neck.

"Come with me," he said.

"Our mothers are downstairs," I said.

"Don't worry about them," he said. "It's happening today."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Today is the optimal time to get you pregnant. I did all of the math," he said.

"Then we'll wind up with Irish twins," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's not important," I said. "If you want to do this, go hurry them along."

"I'll be right back," he said. "Be ready for me."

I sat down on our bed and took off my shoes and socks. I took off my jacket and hung it in the closet. I was debating taking off more articles of clothing when I received a mindlink.

Your mother is coming up. Get decent.

Thanks for the warning.

Not a minute later, my mother entered the room. She took a look around then said, "y'all have good taste."

"I know you didn't come up here to talk about the decor so, what's up?" I asked.

"Jacy is about to take me home. We ironed out all of the details and I think we have nothing to worry about," she said.

"When is this happening?" I asked.

"In about six months. In May sometime. I'll have plenty of time to get your father on board," she said.

"May 15th?" I asked.

"I don't think so. Why?" She asked.

"That's the day I met Jace. Something was supposed to happen on that day," I said.

"What's supposed to happen?" She asked.

"I didn't get details," I said. "Just forget I said anything. Weren't you saying goodnight?"

"If something were going on I would hope that you would tell me," she said. "Especially after I agreed to do this."

"Mom, I really don't know. If I find out more you'll be my first call," I said. "Now give me a hug and I'll send you on your way."

She came over and hugged me then I teleported her back home. Jace came back upstairs letting me know that his mother left too. He then grabbed me and kissed me, throwing me down on the bed.

Our lovemaking was slow and sensual with a lot of touching and kissing. He proved to be fruitful too as I found out I was pregnant three weeks later. He was over the moon about it and my pregnancy was as smooth as could be.