Bio

Johan Achlys
Height: 5'11ft/180cm
Weight: 73kg
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Age: 19
Gender: male
Race: human
Aliases-
Lord of the Abyss
Grand Archduke of the Abyss
Champion of the Unknown
Champion of the Mist
The Angel of Death
The Jester  

Looks

Black Miasma

Black Miasma

The Jester

Powers

Insane physical abilities- Johan has incredible physical aptitude and is extremely strong, fast and durable with enormous stamina and high endurance.

Sword mastery- Johan has already mastered the art of using a sword perfectly.

Weapons master- On a higher standard, Johan is known to be able to use every weapon that exists today with great precision, whether it's a sword, dagger, rapier, club, claymore, guns, lance, spear, polearm, stick, chains, blades, needles, cards, artifacts, staffs, etc.

Immense magic power- Johan has massive reserves of magic. At first he never really focused on magic but as he got older, he started training his magic and gained high levels of control and power.

Magic threads- The ability to create and use sharp, smooth and durable steel-like threads made of pure magic.

Warriors sense- Johan can perceive, understand and comprehend what a person who has struggled a lot is like, either in swordsmanship or in magic, which allows him to adapt and handle the situation that is presented to him when he comes face to face with a powerful enemy, to the point of using the knowledge he learns from it to ascertain his identity.

Dark miasma- Due to being a scientific genius, Johan created black Miasma or gas that may have a varied amount of properties and/or symptoms, some including death.

Greater teleportation- A skill that allows him to instantly travel to certain locations.

Gate- A skill to open up a portal to his destined location.

Darkness magic- The ability to create and manipulate the darkness in and around him through pure magic.

Corrosion- An death skill that proceeds to corrupt and corrode a person in the most painful and brutal ways possible. This skill cannot be undone and will kill the victim no matter what.

Umbral shroud- By engulfing something in darkness, Johan can completely absorb it into himself and store it in the shadow realm.

The shadow realm- An alternate realm inside Johans shadow where he can store or keep things at will.

Shadow clone creation- The ability to create clones of pure darkness from his shadows. The clones are made of pure darkness, making them impervious to physical attacks and they feel no pain due to the lack of a true physical form.

Shadow hands- The ability to form tendrils or hands of pure darkness and control or manipulate them all independently.

Alchemical expert- Johan is an expert at alchemy and technology, to which he can create several potions and buffs/debuffs very easily.