Episode 12: Mission 4 Live Show

Zacznij od początku

The boys got into position and the girls stepped off stage. The lights dimmed and as the music started, so did their performance.

[Juwon as Wonho, Sangjin as Shownu, Isaac as Hyungwon, Heeun as Minhyuk, Junwon as Kihyun, Jinhyuk as Jooheon, Sairo as I.M]

The performance ended and the fans cheered as the girls replaced the boys on stage.

"What a performance to start us off!" Leah exclaimed.

"The boys ripped up that stage like an animal!" Eunbyul added.

"Alright, let's move onto the next performance." Ryujin said. "The next team are here to show you they aren't locked in one place. Please welcome the 'Chained Up' team!"

The six boys made their way on stage, all wearing chokers, including maknae Howon, which made the audience burst into loud cheers.

"Wow~" Eunbyul said, impressed to see the boys.

"Are you sure this is appropriate for some of you?" Leah asked the boys.

"Hey, they voted us into this song!" Niccolò said, his arm around young Howon.

"I'm sure the fans will see a new side of you today, Howon." Ryujin said. "Do you want to give them a small taste of what they'll see?"

"Sure." Howon grinned. The young male got into position but seemed a little embarrassed as his cheeks and ears grew red. After a second, the members started singing the chorus and the male did a sexy move, causing everyone to cheer.

"I don't think this is appropriate for him!" Leah exclaimed to her members.

"Just because it's inappropriate for you doesn't mean it is for him." Eunbyul teased her own maknae.

"Hey!" Leah exclaimed. "I can be sexy."

Leah then tried to be sexy which resulted in everyone cringing.

"Alright, let's just get to the boys' performance." Ryujin said, wanting to stop her members from embarrassing themselves. "Music cue!"

The boys took their places as the lights dimmed. As the music started, so did their performance with many cheers from the audience.

[Joshua as Hongbin, Minhyuk as Ravi, Yunseok as N, Taehyung as Leo, Howon as Ken, Niccolò as Hyuk]

The performance ended and the boys gave a final sexy look before heading off stage.