Fanfiction- Results

The results for fanfiction are out! Thank you Krishnapriya_____ 

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 from the judge:- 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 💓𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ❤. 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 🤣𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞💜

~~~~~~~~

 Yadavi :The name of yearning dwarkaratna

Cover (6 /10)
Blurb ( 9/10)
Plot ( 18/20)
Grammar/Language ( 14/15)
Character sketch/ Character Development ( 15/15)
Engagement (13 /15)
Originality ( 10/15)
Total ( 85/100)

I loved how you started showing the siblings in dwaraka and subhadra in kanyakul (I think). The blurb is amazing and does the job of capturing readers pretty well by introducing the emotional conflict. I really don't like the cover. It does not look very put together, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason for the hearts and the crown since they don't fit into the background. You might want to change the color of dwarkaratna presents since it does not match the color pallet followed through the remaining cover. Hats off to your spelling and grammar for I could not find a single mistake throughout but there were places you missed a comma, mostly between a dialogue being spoken. The emotional conflict was depicted extremely well as the characters reacted to the unforeseen changes in their life. The character development, they way they hope to be each other's strength was all depicted extremally well. I could imagine the tension and the peace prevailing throughout. Putting so many chapters before starting out with the actual story could lead to a loss of interest and engagement in the reader. I also wanted to know, is there a reason why specific words were highlighted in the prologue? Overall, the character depiction and development was my favorite part of your story.

When stars fall by BellOfSilence

Cover 10/10
Blurb 8/10
Plot 4/10
Grammer 15/15
Character sketch 15/15
Engagement 4/15
Orginality 5/15
Total 61/100
First two chapters were very thrilling but later it just got boring. I think you tried to drag the plot too long which reduced the engagement significantly, maybe instead of just saying things, you could describe them. I think I have read a similar story somewhere, I am not sure exactly where though. Your character sketch was amazing and did an amazing job letting the readers grasp a character well enough to understand it but you left enough room for them to imagine what they want, something I particularly loved about your work I think your blurb needs to be edited a little, you have exposed too much and it is too long, I am not sure if it is just me but honestly, I didn't leave that feeling of anticipation to know what happens in the story, I went through your other blurbs and I personally loved the blurb for Queen of Arrows or The Whiteby dossier, I think you could try to make it something like those. Hats off to your grammar! It was refreshing to read a book with such well grammar considering many books on wattpad don't have good grammar. The poem is amazing in the blurb but it doesn't fit there. Plot was full of nature &things description didn't give much importance for the character but it was amazing.