Best Cover- Results

Thank you btsachu for spending so much time! The results for best cover are finally out!

Thank you everyone for participating, the prizes will be distributed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Strings by MyPersonalMiracle

Title, Tagline and Font- 7/10

Originality- 7/10

Editing - 4/10

Coloration - 8.6 /10

Details- 5/10

Total (31.6/50)

There isn't much editing and details done here other than changing the tone of the cover and adding fonts. The title is clearly visible but due to the surrounding animatic bloom over the title the subtitles aren't visible to the eyes, it's a bit straining to look at.

 PandavAtmaja by shreejita23

Title, Tagline and Font- 6/10

Originality- 8/10

Editing - 10/10

Coloration - 8/10

Details- 7/10

Total ( 39 /50)

The illustrative editing was well done! However the coloration of the images didn't do any justice with the fonts used in it. Some of the details are pretty unclear, but overall the cover was aesthetic.

Date Me, Mr. Archer by fantasizer16

Title, Tagline and Font- 7.9/10

Originality- 8 /10

Editing - 3/10

Coloration- 10 /10

Details- 5/10

Total ( 33.9 /50)

The cover gives off the 'simple and elegant' vibes. The tagline used over the top of the cover wasn't clear enough to read at one glance. Also, there wasn't much editing done here other than the adding of fonts and coloration to the cover.

 A heartbeat away by diana_leone

Title, Tagline and Font- 4/10

Originality- 5.5/10

Editing - 7/10

Coloration - 6.1/10

Details- 7/10

Total ( 29.6/50)

The usage of red hue on the cover wasn't doing any justice to it. The size of taglines aren't visible enough to read and the editing is a bit off as the story holds a romance as genre while the cover gives out a crime-thriller vibe.

 Epiphany by strawberry1d

Title, Tagline and Font- 4/10

Originality- 5/10

Editing - 3.8/10

Coloration - 6/10

Details- 5.4/10

Total (24.2 /50)

The fonts aren't even matching with the cover and for the particular editing done there. Character placement isn't well done. Also, the tagline wasn't visible.

AMITAVA- The song of mahabharat panchxlratna

Title, Tagline and Font- 8/10

Originality- 8/10

Editing - 9/10

Coloration - 9.4/10

Details- 8.3/10

Total ( 42.7/50)

Review based on the cover they used at the time of entry)

The manipulation came out well, however the fonts didn't match with the editing and the fact that the palette of colours has overshadowed the details of the characters' pasted on the cover.

~Honourable Mention~

Akshaya Keerthi~The Rise of Rajat Kumari by me_idnsd

Title, Tagline and Font- 8/10

Originality- 9/10

Editing - 10/10

Coloration - 9/10

Details- 10/10

Total ( 46/50)

First of all the editing was done well, however the placement and the size of the tag lines didn't reach the accuracy. Also, you could use Style- Waterproof for the side tagline to make it stand out.

~THE WINNERS~

2nd Place

 Sakura Snow by AreebaDazzle

Title, Tagline and Font- 10/10

Originality- 9.4/10

Editing - 10/10

Coloration - 10/10

Details- 10/10

Total ( 49.4/50)

One word came into my; aesthetic. That's how I describe the cover, however one thing that came off was the falling of snow flakes and petals, that's why I reduced the marks.

1ST Place (TIE)

Paradise by Cheerful_Abyss

Title, Tagline and Font- 9.9/10

Originality- 10/10

Editing - 10/10

Coloration - 10/10

Details- 10/10

Total (49.9 /50)

I'm fond of illustration and the cover was beautifully done. The only reason I felt like reducing the mark was the placement of fonts. Especially with the author's name. It's not noticeable at first glance; the font size are correct so you don't have to change that.

AND

The Queen Of Arrows by BellOfSilence

Title, Tagline and Font- 9.9/10

Originality- 10/10

Editing - 10/10

Coloration - 10/10

Details- 10/10

Total ( 49.9/50)

The book covers give out an original feeling, like we are gazing at a painting over the walls, however I reduced the point 1 mark because the author's name isn't visible at first glance. It may or may not to some people.

~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you everyone for participating!