Historical Fiction- Results

Thank you CrimsonShadowMask for spending so much time! The results for historical fiction are finally out!

Thank you everyone for participating, the prizes will be distributed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parth Probodhika: Pristine hues of His Peace by dwarkaratna

1.) Cover: 2/5

2.) Title: 3/5

3.) Blurb: 7/10

4.) Opening: 6/10

5.) Grammar: 14/15

6.) Writing Style: 12/15

7.) Characters: 14/15

8.) Storyline: 16/20

9.) Overall Impression: 2/5

TOTAL- 76/100

Parth Probodhika: Pristine hues of His Peace is a book that is firmly placed within traditional and cultural Indian literature. The author has done a good job of introducing the characters, though readers should have some background information about Hinduism, as it marks important Hindu references throughout the story.

The blurb is long but engaging, using rhetorical questions to capture the reader's attention. However, the book cover lacks the alluring nature and could be improved to accurately represent the book's romance genre. Upon further research, I discovered that the lotus on the cover represents purity, enlightenment, and spiritual awakening, which accurately represents the Hinduism in the book.

The description of the characters is detailed, but there are some punctuation errors such as capitalization. To understand the context of the story, readers must have some background knowledge of Hinduism; otherwise, they may become confused.

At the start of the story, I wasn't enthralled, but I gradually began to understand the themes and concepts being presented after conducting some research. The character development is good and progresses well throughout the story. However, I would suggest that the author slowly give readers information instead of dumping it all at once.

The chapters are a good length, and the vocabulary used is appropriate. As this is a sequel, I was initially confused, but I soon gained a better understanding as I read through the book. The author's writing style is unique and not very common, and I would suggest putting the book under the fanfiction genre instead of romance, as readers would have a better understanding of the plot.

In conclusion, Parth Probodhika: Pristine hues of His Place is a book that is rich in traditional and cultural Indian literature. While it may require some background knowledge of Hinduism, the story and characters are engaging and well-developed. The author's unique writing style and attention to detail make this book an interesting and thought-provoking read.

Pandav Atmaja - A tragic end and a new beginning by Shreejita23

1.) Cover: 4/5

2.) Title: 3/5

3.) Blurb: 7/10

4.) Opening: 6/10

5.) Grammar: 12/15

6.) Writing Style: 12/15

7.) Characters: 12/15

8.) Storyline: 18/20

9.) Overall Impression: 3/5