Chapter 27

Mj

Pov Hatsumi

"that's a joke right?" i stutter, it's so god damn cold

"you think?" mira asks which leaves me confused

"yes of course? we're friends." I say confused while i start worrying..

"HAHAHHAHHAHA you're such a fool, no wonder the boys hate you!" Miyu Says laughing

i realize that they're not joking... why would they do this to me?!

"You may wonder why we do this-" YES "- well you were always the Favorite from them and we got ignored! you don't even deserve them,you even broke their heart!" They say, wait all this time they loved the boys!?

"I didn't knew.. i'm sorry-" i say and start losing a tear

"No you can't be sorry, you're just trying to run away.. if i was lèo i'd already killed you" Mira said.

"Come on... we known each other since we were kids, you can't mean that!" i stutter while i picture mira and me as kids..

"AHAHHA and even back then they only had eyes for you! You selfish bitch just didn't noticed" she screams and starts crying after finishing the sentence

"Really?! No ... You must have mistaken that! i could never.." i lower my head.. i tried my best to leave the boys why aren't they just take them and be happy???

"You've hurt them a lot you know?  you should get your Karma already. you must disappear because even after you left they look after you!" mira says mad and comes to me goes down to be on eye contact and gives me a punch on the head while losing a tear.

i stay silent because i feel overwhelmed, i can't process the conversion.. i look in mira's eyes, she wipes away her tear and starting to go upset again, she leans her arm back before starting to beat me up, miyu comes to help mira hurting me

No matter how hard they punched me my heart was hurting more, it was like my world broke in millions of pieces, i hope they let me go soon so i can get to my friends... i'm so lucky to at least have them in my life, i hope i don't hurt them without knowing though..

i don't remember when it was but after a while i passed out.

i woke up again, still in chains on a chair.. what day is it? have i sleep long?!

I look for a window or a hole where sunlight may come trough but there's none, just a lamp in the middle of the dirty room i am in.

fuck, so they won't let me go yet? 

"ouch.." with every breathe my whole body hurts..

I have the feeling this won't end soon.

Pov Thyme:

It's second  class and soooo lazy already, Kavin and ren sit with miyu and mira and just won't stop talking.... so annoying!

"hey Thyme why dont you come sit with us? we have lots of fun right now!" miyu says and smiles ☻

"No." i say and lay my head on the table closing my eyes and dream of the days back then when everything was seem to be okay.

When will that time come back? probably never.

I slide my head to the table Hatsumi normally sits..
Mh? Not there yet? She's never that late.
But why would i care right?
What if she's sick?

Agh i don't care get that shit out of my mind!!

I close my eyes and wish for school to be over.

On break i make a walk around the building like always, i realize she's still not there because she doesn't sit with her friends...

She almost never skips school and never alone when she does...

Agh come on why i think about her again!

It's not like i care! Right?

I look over to the boys and i realize they stare at me, Talay looks pretty angry and mj stands up walking to me.

"What are you looking at huh? It's you right? You hurt her again!" he says loudly and pulls me against the wall

The fuck what?

"she's always texting when she isn't coming! She also was pretty silent yesterday and the last thing we saw was you bullying her! Be honest u lost control again and went to her house and beat her up!!! Otherwise she would text!!!" he gives me a punch in the face.

"i didn't." i say little bit to stunt to speak.

Talay and Phupha come too and Phupha starts saying:"or you kidnapped her like you did with me and now she's laying anywhere... Tell us where is she!!!!"​

Phupha​comes closer but talay holds him back

"Thyme i still really like you when I'm honest but please... Where is she..." Mj says and let's go

"I don't know.. I wondered too" i say before realizing what i just said, i shut my mouth and look at they reactions being more than Shocking

"I mean-" "so you didn't got over her? You pretend?!" mj says loudly pointing at me.

"no i.. I was" i don't know what to say, i hate her but love her at the same time... No i hate myself and love her...

"Mj i miss her as much as i miss you, you guys were my friends now I'm all alone" i say, that's so not me haha.. I start laughing a little.

"You got Kavin and Ren" he says and crosses his arms telling me he's suspicious.

"it's not the same.. Not without you and Hatsumi, i Lied to myself all the time, i want to be strong but i am not" i say and let myself out with the truth the first time...

"I think he's lying" Talay says and shrugs his shoulders.

"i should go"

"yes you should" talay answers while Phupha and kavin stay silent, kavins face looking down on the ground.

I go inside and make my way to Ren and Kavin like i didn't just talked to our "Enemys"

_______________________________________________________

Soooo, posting this on Thursday

Just wan say i try to post 4 chapters soon in like kind of row cus i won't have school from Saturday till Tuesday so i try one chapter every day :D