Chapter 20

Pov Thyme:

She makes me so angry in the moment, i just wanna follow her! "thyme.. i really don't know what your guys relationship is, But i don't think you should follow her" Ren says and comes to tap my shoulder from behind.

"After all that, i have all rights to follow her!" i say loudly before running after her, hoping to catch her up.

i run up to the next floor and look around, ah there she is! my eyes catch her running in another hospital room... wait that doesn't make sense, her ex is not in this hospital.. so who the fuck is she visiting..

*flash back (chapter 14)*

"nevermind is there anyone else you meet?"

"No just meet you three since Ren is in France!"

*flash back ends*

were she lying the whole time? Fuck who is that person she is meeting!? i was about to run there but someone hold my hand

"leave it. it's none of your business." i hear Kavins voice saying from my behind

"i have to." i say and run up to the door, i slam the door open ready to scream

before i could say something i see a boy hugging Hatsumi

"THE HECK" i screamed shocked from the fact that i actually was right. i hear staps behind me coming in the room, probably the others.

"ooh my gosh" Mj says.

the boy turns to us after he stopped hugging her

"What are you doing here!?"i ask loudly and look in Hatsumi's eyes with an confussed death stare.

"you.." the boy beside her says and looks angry

"who are you i never saw you before" i say and go near him but as soon as i am fully in the room i see someone in the hospital bed, his face seem familiar i turn to Hatsumi and she looks serious

"leave when you have nothing better to do then curse problems" she says, the boy comes closer and says:"You don't know him? well but Hatsumi knows him and she saved his life beacause the silly boy thyme is not able to realize what an fucking bitch he is." he says and smiles like a psycho and in his eyes i could tell he would love to kill me now, my eyes are going to hatsumi again.

"Thyme let's leave! it's none of our business" Mj says from my behind

"it is none of your guys business? You guys fucking hurted that boy got him in coma and ruined his family and his own life and you guys say it like that?!" Hatsumi says really loud and goes up to Mj.

"I wish i never saved you" she says and slaps his face "you are the worst how could i fall for you, no... How could i fall for you all.. i am so stupid.." she says before she looks at us all, her eyes are filled with tears.

"Leave." she says and goes back to that boy

"Hatsumi-" Kavin tries to say something but she starts screaming:"i don't wanna hear it! Didn't you heard me? Leave before i make you guys!"

i have mixed feelings I'd feel sorry but at the same time i am so mad, i don't understand her, either the situation

We leave the room and make our way down, we all are silent but MJ looks more down than anyone of us, Beacause of Hatsumi saying she wished she never saved him in first place or beacause her slap hurted so much, I'm not sure though.

"let's get a drink at my bar" MJ says "of course it's also for free no need to ask"

"i didn't drank for a while, and i also miss drinking in our group, let's goooo" Ren says

"yes I'm in, anyways... How was France? And even importanter! What's with your girl when you know what i mean" Kavin ask and smiles

"Let me tell you guys when I'm drunk, cus when I'm drunk it okay to cry" he says and laughs embarrassed

"Ow don't be so sad, than she's not the right one! Fuck her! Fuck girls! And most of all FUCK HATSUMI!!!" i says loudly, we make our way to the bar and MJ treats us a lot of drinks.

*Time skip 1 Hour*

"Ah why are girls so hard to understand!!" i say loudly after Ren told us about france and cry a little, I'm so drunk i can't hold back my feelings.

I miss Hatsumi already..

"Mira was my dream girl since we where young i just can't belive she will never be mine.." Ren says and drinks a shot.

"Our life sucked as well since you were away,  Hatsumi cursed so many problems.." MJ says

"not she cursed problems the misunderstandings did-" Kavin wants to say but MJ stops him:"no no no Hatsumi just didn't know what she wanted we were to handsome she could choose haha.." he laughs.

"Let's make a deal we will not fall in love again and definitely not in Hatsumi okay?!"
I say and everyone agrees

Pov:Hatsumi

"I'm sorry!" i say and go to Phupha, he tries to get up "it's okay.. Uhm who are you?"

"oh sorry I'm Hatsumi I'm from your school" i say and smile

"And she saved you" Talay says and comes too

"Not really saving, i just got you to the hospital because i couldn't get out of my head that you could lay there hurt, it was my first day at your school when you got beaten up you know?" i say

"oh thank you so much!" he say and smiles before he turns to talay "wait talay, what is with dad.. And.." talay stops him:"Hatsumi payed everything so everything is good!"

Phupha Looks shocked "thank you so much Hatsumi i am so thankful, how can i retreat you that!!"

"there is no need for that!" i say and just smile, I'm so happy everyone is save.. Even the boys, even though they are assholes..

We talk for a bit until the doctor comes in again and gets mad because I'm not in my room resting so it comes i go back in my room and take my rest.

_____________________________________________

KINDA IMPORTANT

Really big sorry for not posting For a really big while!!! I'm sorry from now on i will try to keep writing more!

Also fun fact i never watched F4 to the end my heart didn't stand it so hahaha i think i should finish it soon...

And cus i saw a lot of stays in my comments i may wil put more stray kids things in it, also im making a lot of stray kids fan fictions with my friend in the last month i maybe post soon so if you there is interested check my account