Chapter 22 :D

3 turns to 4

Pov Hatsumi:

The next days a big rumor started that Kavin and miyu are dating and also Ren started to go out with mira.

It's not like i care but something inside me just screams out from madness, i don't understand myself!

But most cringe thing! Miyu ignores me now and mira won't answer all my messages and calls what makes me even more mad, i should ask her what is up.

To my luck today mira visits school in break time for Ren.

As soon as the break ring rings i go to F4's place and wait for them both.

Miyu comes at first with Kavin and MJ

"Miyu we need to talk, can we?" i say

"What? Why? You want to ruin my happy life now too! I heard u played with Kavin, you knew i loved him why you needed to play with him!!! Leave i don't want to see you!!!" Kavin just nods and I'm confused.

SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE LIKED HIM, wait... Is she playing and lying right now??

"I've never-" mira appears and looks at me confused

"Hatsumi what are you Doin here?" mira asks

"can we talk at least?!" i ask completely confused

"i guess yes, in a week i would have time, sorry sooner isn't possible, you know how it is, it's stressful since i came back from France so shortly"

I nod and make my leave without saying anything, i see thyme on my way and he gives me a death stare.

I'm confused that miyu is on their side, i shouldn't give a fuck it's not like i ever had real friends except Mira and now talay, phupha.

I pray for better times i guess haha.

I go to talay and phupha because they finally came back to school!!! I guess that's the thing that changed to good things so far!

Talay has trying to teach me hacking a little, he's really good at it while phupha follows his heart and starts creating his own things that come in his mind, he also start protecting for a lot of things that go wrong in our society like LGBTQ+ and Against racism and a lot more things but most of of all he's against bullying! I like that he does whatever he comes up with because that's what makes him himself.

I go Outside to our bench and Talay already waited.
"would you take that long while a hack mission you would get hacked before you can do anything!"

"good that i won't be a hacker right?" i say and smile while sitting down putting my bag away and he starts talking.

To be honest all i understand is... Right nothing it's so complicated!!!
It's full with 000100001011000110001000100001001110010010100000100100101010100010001111000000011110001010
That's soooo hard i think!
But i like to spend time with him so maybe i can learn at least a little haha.

"I'm thirty want to get drinks?" Phupha asks after while
"yessir I could like a drink now, it's so hot today!"
I say and talay nods

"i will get them" i say as soon phupha stands up he nods and thanks

"hey but i need to teach you!" talay says

"do you think i understand anyway? Like a little but that's so complicated for me sorry!!"

"that's what I've told him years ago!" phupha laughs.

I laugh and get going to the shop in the school, i bump into someone.

I apologize quick and realize while looking up again that it's MJ. But that makes no difference right? because in the end hes still a person i ran to.

I keep going but he says my name and i turn back

"So we're talking now?" i say laughing, i think I'm in a good mood, no wonder I've just got two good friends waiting for me.

"How.. Are you doing?" he asks

"Really good! What about you?" i say smiling even tho I'm confused why he asks

"Annoying because mira and miyu.. They are ruin our friendship like me and thyme are left alone and thyme also starts going on dates now so I'm alone, i don't want a girl, but why would you want to know-"
He says and smiles before it faints again

"you can maybe come to us? Like my friends hate you 100% but when you guys come along you and Talay could get soooo good friends!" i say smiling, I'm not sure if he deserves a new chance, that lays in talay and phuphas hand.

"you think anyone like them would accept me?" he asks and i nod

"i Will say it like that, if they accept you i will accept you" i say and he gets big puppy eyes

"You would want to hang with me again?"

"if you do i guess, because we hurt each other together ig but when you want to try come, i need to buy drinks!"

He smiles and comes beside me.

I buy slushys for us four because MJ comes along with me, i also buy a coke in case phupha is still thirsty after the slushy.

On my way to them talay already looks mad, that will be hard i guess...

I put the drink on the table.
"phupha i got you strawberry mixed with banana like you love it, Talay you get the blueberry-"

Talay interrupts me:"what is he doing here!!!"

MJ gives me a look before starting talking:"Phupha I'm really sorry for what happened that day, i really feel guilty and if there is anything i can do tell me and i do so, talay.. I never got to know you but it seems like you take good care of Phupha and Hatsumi, thank you! I am here hoping you could accept me!"

Phupha stands up and looks MJ in the eyes before he.... Hugs him? Wait what!?

Talay and i can't trust or eyes, he's really hugging him.

"When you say so i belive that you can go to the better ones! I'm making a text about bullying right now to stop the bullys, would you like to help?" he smiles

MJ looks surprisingly happy and nods "i would love to help going against bullying, i don't know how to write something like that, could you help me how to write it?"

"yes let's gooo~" phupha grabs him and pulls him on the bench beside him at the table so they sit beside each other.

I sit back to talay

"what do you think your doing here!" he whispers in my ear mad

"isn't that a good way to break the F4 bully club?" i ask

".. You got a point but when he does one little shity thing there is no promise he will get out alive"

"okay deal" i say and laugh before drinking my blueberry shushy while talay starts to teach me again.... But we have fun and make a lot jokes while doin it so it's nice!

_______________________________________________________

Wow two chapters on one day! Reminds me of the time i posted my first chapter i was so proud that i wouldn't stop writing, where did the years go?

Do you guys like slushy? I'm interested in your answers!

See you soon i hope!!!