Chapter 21

*Time skip 3 week*

Pov Hatsumi:

My first day school after my hospital visit.. Oh god blesses me when i won't get a red card but fuck em who are they!

I go in school and get a notification on my phone as soon as i step in, ahhh  yay!!!
Stray​ kids has posted their new world tour dates!!! Hold up does there really stands Bangkok!? Yes omg on the February 2 and 3!
I need to go there yesss!!!

I put my phone back again full of happiness, now the day can't be better, there is nothing better than a good start in the day.

I go to my locker and open it in it a lot of notes i open them and in all of them are mad fan girls from F4 which are mad that i bought them trouble.. But guess what i do not give a fuck i take all the notes and trow em in the trash before i got back and put the things i don't need in it.

I go up to my classroom and wait for the class to start

*Break time*

I go down and take my bag out of the locker i go outside and before i could go down the stairs a girl blocks my way

"miyu! Hey uhm long time no see how are you!" i say and she looks happy

"hey~ how are you feeling, are you better now!" she asks and i nod "yessir I'm all good, couldn't be better! And with you?" i ask and smile

"I'm sooo good, Kavin asked me on a date tonight isn't that cool!?" she asks

"yes wow that's... Cool?" i say a bit down, I'm happy for her but at the same time...

"okay i need to go, see you!!!"​ she says leaves with a bright smile

Why did she never told me she likes him? Anyways i want an energy right now the last hours were annoying i got stared on so often!

I go to a store near our school and get an engery and bubblegum cus i felt like it, i go back to school and go to the roof cus i don't wanna get stalked like in class and also because energy isn't allowed in school.

On the roof is a good fresh wind breeze, i open my energy and take a sip, the doctor told me i shouldn't drink unhealthy things because it may be bad because of my wound but i need it so i don't care about that.
I sit down on the end of the roof and sit against the fence/grid and put my sketch book out of my bag.

What should i draw.. Maybe something that makes me happy, ahh i don't even need to think about it, stray kids!!!
It's been a while since i draw fanart.

I take my phone and look for an inspiration, nope definitely not Hyunjin new short blond hair nope,it's cute but not my style. I'm scrolling and scrolling.. How about Changbin and Seungmin? Yes yes they have a cute friendship i love that.

I take one airpod and put it in my ear, i start drawing while i drink my energy till the end.

POV Ren:

I'm on my way to the roof, the bell to the break just began, i missed being on the roof for my own, just drawing and thinking about the person i... Love... Well yeah i guess this time without any love..

I go where i used to go but suddenly i stop...

Hatsumi sits on my place, she's drawing looking beautiful as always, the wind makes her hair move, just like a movie clip of the perfect girl, she is... No was my perfect girl...

Am i allowed going to her? Like she didn't hurt me right? It will make my friends mad i don't know..

i get a call and she flinch together looking in my way before looking shocked, fuck she saw me i run the stairs down meeting thyme

"I've called you why didn't you answer?" he asks

"sorry dude! What's up?"

"Mira came she wanted something from you i guess! Let's go to her, she is with kavin and his new girl"

"wait he has a girl now?"

"yes he said its the right girl this time!"

"what???"​

"shocking right?"

Pov Hatsumi:

How long was he watching!
That shit scary!

I'm just going to ignore it do i?
For the better ig.

I draw and draw till next class starts, in class i get a paper throwed against my head, not that i would give any fucks but still annoying.

The last class just ended and i get out of school

"hey you bitch!" a girl I've knew from class, they really can't give up?

"am i your mother or why do you call for her while looking at me?" i ask and she gets angry as shit

"How dare you to call my mother like that?!"

"ask your Father? Oh wait he left right? Couldn't stand two bitches ig" i say, i can't deal with words, I've never wanted to be a mean person but ig otherwise i can't stand it.

"You fucking bitch how do you know my father left!"

To be honest i was just guessing but well i was right!
"idk ask your friend with the big mouth?" i say to make em fight so i can leave and woopsie it works, they start pulling at each others hair screaming.

I'm happy my hair is save now haha.

I get going and continue going to my car.

In front of my car a girl painting "slut" on it
I go from her behind saying "boo" and she flinches together before running away leaving her paint with me, to dumb I've seen her face and I'm good at drawing so the police won't have a hard time finding her.

I get in my car and drive to the police station they make pictures and give the paint to save some dna, i also draw her.

I get my car to get repaired so i drive back home with my maid that picks me up with another car.

I end the day with the song "Deep end" by Felix.

_______________________________________________________

I always break my promises so this time i won't promise anything i just hope i get my motivation back, since my friend that showed me F4 ended up as my hater i am even less motivated but TRYING MY BEST.

BIGGG QUESTIONS TO UUUU, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DEEP AND BY FELIX! if u haven't heard it yet you should i recommend it! I love it even tho it's reallllyyyyy sad!
Also i really recommend seventeen if you need Music to be cheered up!
Or just cheer up by twice haha.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOOOOONNNNN!!!!

A BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!!!