<Chapter 16>

Ex/boyfriend

Pov Hatsumi:

After waiting some minutes i see an car driving, it stops in front of me.

„nice to see you again, i already missed you." he says and laughs while coming out of the car.

„you missed my kiss or me?" i said laughing and go to the other seat.

„both." he says Seriously and comes to open the car door to let me in.

„you didn't had to." i say after taking my seat

„i want to, your life must me hard after eating with them!" he says and closes the door.

I wait until he comes in the car too.

„so~ is anyone else coming too?" i ask while he starts the car.

„just you and me probably but mj comes maybe too, we have a private
Area so no one can do something to you because you're always in my eyes."

„in your mind too?" i ask and laugh a little

„you're always on my mind Hatsumi." he says and touches my thigh with his hand while the other one controls the car,his eyes on the road.

„you're such a player" i say and laugh, he's hot but i can't forget that he is a player.

„how's your girl?" i ask and look out of the car.

„ah you mean the girl from earlier! I let her go she was annoying anyways"

„a player like always huh?" i say

He laughs and puts his hand from my thigh.

I wanted to start a conversation but my ringing phone stopped me.

Oh its mira

„hey sorry i was busy, why did you called me?"
She asks in the moment I'm picking up the call

„oh i just wanted to talk to you, how was the flight?"

„really good but since we landed I'm already busy! It's nice with Ren but i don't know if he likes it to he is often just lost in his mind"

„ah i understand, give him time i think it's all new for him! And sorry for asking but did léo came up to you?"

„no i didn't even met him yet but i heard from his friends that he moved far away... Please be careful i know how bad he is for you! He probably is crazy after you since you broke up!" she says loud

„i didn't broke up..." i say and stare at my hand while I'm embarrassed of myself for being that dumb to forget him...

„Hatsumi have you gone crazy?! Who knows where he is right now he must be crazy for you being jealous or something!?!? Call him now and break up! How could you forget to break up!!!" she screams and i know she was right.

„look i.. I tried but he scared me so much that i just thought when we don't text everything will be fine, i didn't thought that he could come get me.. I will call him.."

„yes do that.. God.. Haha sorry for making you scared but.. You know how worried I'm about you, call me when anything happened okay?"

„yes i will, thank you. Goodbye."

„goodbye!"

She hangs up and suddenly kavin stops the car at the side of the street,his eyes on me.
he scares me..

„what have he done that you just went back to Thailand? Why didn't you broke up honestly? Why did you fooled me and the others the whole time?!" he says with and angry but at the same time worried face.

„i didn't meant to fool you... I just forgot you guys made me so happy that i forgot that i didn't broke up with him.." i say and hold his hand.

„Hatsumi. What did he do? Answer me!" he says kind of loud

„he was a psychopath and i was an heart broken girl that needed love, i thought i could learn to love him. After a year i realized that i came together with an crazy man... He started to control me, he got jealous and he wanted to smash every boy that talks to me. He even slapped me because i didn't listen because i wanted to life my own life not getting controlled by him.
So i left France, i wanted to break up but i was to scared to do it.
I've probably made a mistake again.."

His face just shocked

„it's not your fault okay, you didn't know and he had hit you if you wouldn't listen.
Yes you made a bad decision with not breaking up but i will help you dealing with it when it's getting bad okay?
And most of all does he know where you life? " he says worried and touches my shoulders

„no i just told him I'm going back to Thailand." i say

„look maybe he won't find you!" he says and smiles

„yes but please let us stop talking about him, i really want to go to the club with you!" i say and punch his hands away

He nods and starts driving again.

After a awkward drive full of silence we finally arrived

He took my hand and went in the private room with me,as soon as we arrived i gasped.

It's so beautiful!

He takes me to an black couch.

„sit down I'm gonna get some drinks.
Oh and don't wonder when mj comes i invited him like i said" he says and let's my hand go.

I nod and sit down in the middle of the couch, in front of me an little table

_______________________________________________

Sorry that i didn't posted in years!!!!
I'm pretty unmotivated!!
I'm soooooo sorry!

936 words