He with a flex held her back by circling his strong arms around her waist from behind by literally making her numb for a moment....he were too close that he huskly whispered on her ears,

" Who are you??? "

She felt herself melting and powerless.....her eyes became wide in horror....she became such weak for the first time in her life. His sword were no more in his hands...it already fell on the ground yet escaping from his strong grip were impossible. His hearts were pounding hard at the softness under his rough arms...she is like a feather......

She wriggled in his hold to move away from him and this state of vulnerability. But he quickly picked her in one arm itself and twirled around with her. Pinning her to the nearby tree he asks roughly,

" Tell me who are you?? "

The next thing he felt was a cold touch of knife on his throat....from where did  it came??? He seeing her for the first time yet he were sure that weapon not meant to harm him....she won't do anything. He smirks at her and shades of dark brown eyes squirmed. Knowing there is no use in asking anymore he proceeds to take away that piece of cloth that hid away her from him. She got tensed and the grip on the hold of knife got tightened.

Harshini were a mess as she panicked by his intimacy. He were so close and she kinda forget all her powers...now like a deer caught she looked everywhere except him. Her hands were shivering knowing no matter what she don't let happen any scratch on him. Such vulnerability.....it will bring shame to the valor of her ancestors......

His hands held her arm which were gripping that sharp knife and his touch terrified her enough to make her loose the hold on that knife.....and he chuckled. She making fun of herself....how shameful. What's with this man that the illusionary princess of udaipur became a tiny little normal girl who waiting for his mercy.......

Seeing her struggling to get released from his hold he left her arm and proceeded to take away that veil. As his rough hands neared her face she quickly turned back and before she could take a step forward his strong arms encircled her perfect curved waist and pulled back that she landed right on his chest. He is so strong and it were impossible for her to save herself from his grip by using her strength.......

Though with all her strength she pushed and that made him lose his balance...but he literally gripped her waist and took her along with him. Both gasps as she were on him and he landed back right on the ground....that intimate state literally made both panic as two of them hurried to stand and slipping all over again causing to roll through the sloppy grassy surface only to hit the crystal layer of warming water of lake with heavy splashing sound.....

Drowning together to the deep she tried to scurry away from him which made him to grip her more tightly. Holding her back to his chest he untied the veil and it floated away along with her long thick hair that made his mind out of world. A turn of back will reveal her face.....and he were eager. She have already given up....he may win....her chest were heaving up and down in anticipation........

Holding her he swam upward and hitting the top circumference they pierced the water and rose to the fresh brief air with the aroma of flowers. Before he could turn her...she herself doused into the water making him wonder. And before he could go inside in search of her she emerged like a water bloomed flower..

She loomed right infront of him giving her face to him. His breaths were apart as half of her long hair fell on her face covering most portion and that pool of dark hair with brown shade descended down through her mounts and it's tip floated in the water along with the rest of the hair that flowed back......