🐶 Professor! Hirofumi Yoshida x Student! Reader: Lesson N ⛓️

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Y/N's POV
Time: 16:00
"Mr. Yoshida, could you please teach me how to do Question 1d? I don't get what that question means?"

"PROFESSOR YOSHIDA~ Can you PLEASE send me today's class notes to me through the group chat?! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THERE IS A SURPRISE POP QUIZ TOMORROW!!!"

"Yoshida-sensei!!! What have I done wrong with my history essay?! What main points am I missing?! "

"Yoshida-sensei, do you have any tips or advices for me for this upcoming exams?"

"THAT DOESN'T SEEMS RIGHT, SENSEI! IF I DON'T GET A PASSING MARK FOR THIS TEST, I'M NOT GONNA PASS YOUR CLASS!!! HELP SENSEI HELP END MY SUFFERING!!!"

"Haha! Alright alright, calm down children. Don't worry, you guys are gonna be alright. I will go over everyone's problems one by one. Good luck with your studies and I'll make sure everyone gets a satisfactory grade. This exam is gonna be open-booked." Mr. Yoshida said with a calm voice, gesturing everyone to kindly take their seats before dismissing everyone in the class. The class thanked the teacher for the kind offer.

The students' aggressive behaviours began to change drastically. They started to act obedient and unlike other classes, it took them a minute or two to quiet down and go back to their seats. Once everyone has their ears on him, Mr. Hirofumi smiled and stood up to write the exam contents on the chalkboard, finishing today's final revision.

As you can see, Hirofumi Yoshida or Mr. Yoshida is our class's history teacher/professor and of course, my homeroom teacher.

He is definitely one of the most hottest, handsomest, and popular teachers out there. Not only that, he's very generous to everyone in the class, he gives everyone less homework to do at home and sometimes he will bring some snacks to class whenever he's late to his lectures and has no time to eat his breakfast. Because of this, he gets scolded by a bunch of teachers...and he's pretty chill with it. He always has that smug smile on his face every time he walks inside the classroom and walking in the hallway. 

He is written in every person's bucket list.

Every guy in the class sees him as their role model and are desperate to become like him. The girls are fawning all over his looks and his flirty personality non-stop.

And me...I don't really get excited over his traits. I came here to take his class because of the reviews on the school website, that's all.

You see, I am not a gifted student both in sports or academically

You see, I am not a gifted student both in sports or academically. I have satisfactory or lower grades in class. I usually sleep or sneakily eat snacks in class without the teacher noticing. My participation is even lower than the decline in stock exchanges.