🎇 Various x reader: New Year countdown 🎉

A/N: This chapter is a continuation of the Various x reader: Mistletoe kisses' headcannons. Since Christmas is over and New Year's day is coming up, this will be Mistletoe kisses headcannons (part 3). This chapter will be a crossover between characters from the Public Safety Saga (Part 1) and Part 2 of Chainsaw man. Since I haven't finished chainsaw man part 2, a few of the characters are OOC or make no sense. Also, this chapter will be written as a script of conversations between different characters this time, not long written essays (it will be written as narrations or actions)! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣ ➡️ 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣

Characters listed in this chapter:
- Himeno
- Beam
- Violence/Hirokazu Arai
- Angel Devil
- Future Devil
- Hirofumi Yoshida
- Asa Mitaka/Yoru/War Devil
- Kishibe
- Quanxi
- Characters mentioned in the last two parts of the headcannons!!!

???: "The future rules! The future rules! THE FUTURE RULESSSS!!!"

Future Devil shouted at the top of his lungs while standing on one of the lampposts on the streets, overjoyed and announcing that it is the last day of the year. Our story takes place a few hours ago before midnight, before the time when all the people gathered at the center of the city for the countdown. Himeno, Kishibe, and the other Public Safety colleagues and fiends such as Beam, Violence, and Angel Devil are celebrating at a bar, drinking tons of alcoholic drinks tonight. Aki and Denji already passed out after drinking two cans of beer. Power, Beam, and Himeno are hyped and ready for a drinking contest together.

Angel: "Man, those guys are absolute weaklings! Look at them sleeping like babies."

Y/N: "I hope you won't try to puke inside Denji's mouth, Himeno. Last time you puked inside his throat, you made him have his first kiss in the worst way possible..."

Himeno: "Right, right, Y/N! I won't! But wouldn't it be fun if all of us drink together, it makes all the drink taste good~ woooo~ mooo~"

Himeno makes the noises while using her hands to create the horns of a cow above her head. She then chuckles and continues to drink a huge cup of beer.

Power: "Hahahaha! No, no, no, do it again! Do it again! I want to see Denji's face getting fucked up like last time! It was hilarious! AH HAHAHA!!!" *Power laughs and slams her fists onto the table*

Himeno: "HA...HA...HA...Hey rookies! Do you guys have any New Year's resolutions?~ Mine is to spend more time with Aki-kun *hugs Aki* and smoke lots with him. Ah! Maybe we should go to that restaurant, the place where we first meet up." *Himeno points to Aki, Aki woke up and nods his head*

Y/N: "OMG this sounds fun! *turns to Aki* What about you, Aki?"

Aki: "Well...ahhhh...I got nothing in particular."

Y/N: "Awwww come on! You're no fun!"

Aki: *grunts* "Maybe go kickboxing, bowling, and do other kinds of sports more..."

Kobeni: "Ummm...I-I want to eat and drink a lot of good stuff... maybe earn some more money."

Y/N: "Yeah! You go girl!" *hugs blushing and stuttering Kobeni*

Beam: "MASTER CHAINSAWWWW!!! I LOVE YOU~ I WANT TO BE BUDDIES WITH YOU AGAIN~" *pounces on Denji, breaking his ribs in the process*

Denji: "AH! IT HURTS! GET OFF ME!" *shouting before mumbling and fainting to the ground* "I...I...I want to date a girl that is tall and has a huge booty like Jennifer Lawrence..."