"Papa...! I asked you something", Chanyeol's voice brought Jungkook back to present. "Yes...yes channie...papa tells you the same. I'm so proud of Channie, he was so strong today", Jungkook hugged him again and kissed him on his head.

Before Jungkook could ask anything about taehyung, Chanyeol began to fill him in on the day's happenings, "And papa you know we also won the Tug of war game today... "

He narrated the whole incident about his and Taehyung's joint win in excitement. Jungkook was pleased to see Chanyeol happy and that he had forgotten about his fall and was back to being his normal chirpy self.  He had never expected Chanyeol and Taehyung to bond so well in such a short time. Chanyeol's happiness meant the world to Jungkook and so he mentally made a note to thank Taehyung for everything!

  ***

Sunday

After a lot of insistence from Mrs.Park that Chanyeol would be taken care of by her, Jungkook finally decided to participate in the Health Check event which was scheduled for the day. He had promised to volunteer and supervise the event and manage along with Mr.Seok. The event was organized at the Health Plus hospital, Mr.Felix the trustee of the hospital along with the approval of the other trustees were pleased to be supporting this noble cause. The kids were taken to the hospital by a bus.

Jungkook half expected Taehyung to be present, but he knew he wouldn't be around. He managed everything well as planned. A team of 5 doctors along with some very helpful nurses were seated in a large hall. The children were sent to doctors one after another while Jungkook noted everything well and maintained different reports and sheets for each child.

Mr.Seok helped too and with the co-operation from both teams the event was a success. After some light snacks and refreshments the children were sent back. Jungkook and Mr. Seok left after thanking Mr.Felix for his and his team's co-operation.

After a brief good bye to Mr.Seok in a couple of minutes Jungkook was standing on the main road to hire a Cab. Thick dark clouds covered the evening sky and weather began to turn gloomy . He prayed the rain gods to not pour at least until he reached home. Since it was a Sunday and a very remote location he was not lucky enough to get a cab to drive him home. The clouds began to growl and the evening started turning darker with time.

He decided to walk down towards the main road and try his luck to get a bus before the rains lashed; he took hurried steps escaping the vehicles and marched on the road leading to the bus stop. While he had just taken countable quick steps it began to drizzle. Rains were uncertain in Busan and forgetting to keep an umbrella along at such times was the usual thing for jungkook. He admonished himself for being careless and took shelter under the nearest building, hoping for it to not pour. He tried to cover himself with his hands, but it was of no use. It got windier and the slow drizzle soon turned into a heavy downpour coupled with lightening. He was miffed with the untimely rains and tried his luck yet again to hire a cab but failed. He gave up and stood shivering, trying to avoid getting wet further.

A shiny white Mercedes stopped just in front of Jungkook and the glass rolled down to reveal Taehyung waving at him. Jungkook closely saw through the rains and noticed Taehyung; he smiled and waved back to him hesitantly. Taehyung quickly opened the front door and said in a loud voice, "Come on in Jungkook!" Jungkook contemplated for a second, but then quickly hopped into the car and shut the door.

"Thanks! And... I'm sorry...", He said, and glanced at the messy mats and soaked seat. Taehyung looked at him guiltily pointing at the wet seat and smiled, "It's really okay, don't worry. Actually, I stopped by at the hospital to check with Mr.Felix but I was late as everything was done. I was driving home and I happened to notice you."