Chapter 2: My love?

I yanked my phone out and pulled up tiktok. I started watching. I don't understand what's wrong with it. I found this cute guy then. He was younger than me. He was 12. I found his number and texted him. Kalee came downstairs. "Oh? Who ya texting?" I responded quickly "What?! No one!" I hid my phone and my face. "Ohhhh who's this Owen kid?" She kept making fun of me and I ripped my phone back. "He's my friend.." I responded.

"Sureeee, just a friend?""Yes, I just met him!" "Girl what does he look like"I showed her pictures.

"Ohhhh he's ugly. Where is he even from?"

"Alabama."

"Alabama?! Lorelia, we live in Colorado!"My phone started ringing. It was Owen. I answered the call. He was cuter than ever. He had a nice hair cut, gorgeous blue eyes, ginger red hair, and so many freckles. He also had a hint of blue from dying his hair. We were talking all night long and then I left my phone downstairs with Kalee. I went to the bathroom where everything turned black and the candle lit up. I looked in the mirror. It was Kylar, although she looked more deformed. She reminded me of the demon. Was this her evil side? I was scared when she started talking. "I told you not to go on tiktok. Now he's your mistake to deal with." Was she talking about Owen? He was so nice, there's no way she would be talking about him. I ran out of the bathroom and fell on my butt. I grunted and stood back up. I went downstairs when Kalee looked a bit shocked and terrified. "L-Lorelia. Where did you meet this guy?" I was so curious about why people acted like he was evil!

I hung up on Owen and told him I'd call him back. He said okay and called me cutie. I blushed and hung up. Kalee took me outside.

"Where did you meet him, Lorelia?"

"I met him off tiktok..when you went upstairs I wanted to know. He isn't a bad guy though!""No. I don't like him. What if that's who Kylar was talking about?!"

I got mad and called Owen in front of her. "Hey beautiful, what's up?" I looked at Kalee. "I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend?" Kalee looked livid, but I didn't care. I was going to prove that Owen was a good guy. He said yes and we started dating. Kalee wasn't happy with me. Kalee and I ended up staying up all night and we talked and she forgave me and decided to let Owen and I have a chance. We then watched horror movies all night downstairs. We passed out with food in our laps. I woke up at 4 feeling like an unexpected presence was there. I headed to the bathroom and there was Kylar. "Kylar, what are you doing?" She stayed silent. All the lights went out and I felt the demon again. I turned around with a knife and drew on my arm with it. I wrote a random name. 'Katherine' and showed the demon. The demon changed into a little girl that looked exactly like me. "S-" and then the lights turned on and she disappeared. What was going on? I headed out and layed down again. When I woke up the word 'Katherine' was gone. Where did it go? Kalee asked if I was okay. I said yes, but I'm not. Where did that word go? Why did the demon turn into a little girl that looked like me when I was 6? I had so many questions. Kalee and I headed out to talk to Paris and Ivy again. I explained to them about Owen. We all created a snap group chat with all of us. Ivy, Paris, Kalee, Owen, and me. Owen added his friend Jayden. Jayden has been Owen's best friend since childhood. I was talking to Kalee one day and she sent me a screenshot. What was this again? I read the messages on the screenshot. Was Owen..cheating on me? No. I didn't believe it and Couldn't believe it. I asked Owen and he said he was horny and it was no excuse. I didn't know what to say, but I forgave him. We were happy, or so I thought. After two weeks in the relationship, I got a message from Owen. He said he needed a break. Wow. I didn't know what to say. He explained that his grandfather was dying and he was depressed and he didn't want to bring me down. He was a sweetheart. He made one mistake so I trusted him. Plus if we were having a relationship issue, I could always go into his social media since he gave me his passwords. A week after the break was called, Owen texted me saying he was worse without me. We got back together and I was happy. Jayden seemed off when he and I talked. He was a good friend of mine. Everything seemed normal. I never saw the demon or Kylar again. It was weird, but I was okay with it. Owen and I were on facetime when suddenly a random girl texted me. She said "Your boyfriend is in love with me". I was mad, and was about to talk to Owen. Owen then hung up once I mentioned it. The girl sent me a screenshot of my boyfriend on facetime with her. I was going to beat this girl up. I tried contacting Owen, but he sent me a message saying he found someone better. He called me a hoe and a bitch. I felt I wasn't enough and ran into the bathroom like I always did when I was upset. There was Kylar and the demon. Kylar warned me and looked normal like when I first met her. "I tried to warn you not to go on tiktok that day." I looked down in shameful despair. When I looked up the demon was next to me. I looked up and just cried. The next day Kalee found me in the bathroom. I thought after that night it was over. I texted Jayden and we became better friends. I told him everything that happened with Owen. He comforted me. Kalee ended up going home that day. I was sad that my best friend was leaving, but she will be back in 3 days, she said. After she left I ran upstairs and faked being asleep to avoid social conversations like always. Later that night I fell asleep early. I woke up later than usual. SHIT, I forgot that I need to meet up with Paris, Ivy and Kalee today. I'll just text them. I opened snapchat, but where was their username? Kalee even too? I searched their names. They were gone. I texted their numbers. Blocked. Instagram? Blocked. Tiktok? Blocked. I lost my best friends. I didn't know what to do. I laid in bed all day worried because I had lost my best friends. I didn't even know why. I did the only thing I thought of. I went into Owen's account. There it was. Owen had told them that I didn't want to be their friend anymore and photoshopped pictures to make it look like I was shit talking. I guess Kylar was right not to trust tiktok that day. Well what can I do now? I texted Jayden. He stayed with me and was a good friend. Kalee texted me 1 week later and we talked it out. Thankfully, I didn't tell my family about it. Ivy and Paris still hated me though. I didn't know what to do. Jayden and I kept talking and I told him everything. Owen then came back to me and explained what happened and that he still liked me. Of course I accepted. I was still in love with him. "Owen..you promise you won't hurt me again?." I said to him over a call. "Of course baby. I love you. I'm so sorry I hurt you before. I didn't know it would hurt you so much inside. " A part of me knew he was lying. Another part believed him. I decided to stay with him. He was my first love. I told Jayden about it and he was happy everything was okay. Things still felt off though with Owen. I stayed either way liking it or not. I was lonely and started seeking revenge secretly for him ruining my friendship and relationship breaking my heart. I started finding more things out about him. His family liked me, but I didn't like him. Well his sister was cool. She was still young and innocent. I didn't want her to be hurt, so I didn't act upon my revenge quite yet. One day I woke up. Like every other morning checking my phone. Something was different though this time.