Epilogue (editing)

Bpov

Well I made a deal with Jacob I wouldn't press charges against him if he went back to London but he still had to keep the contract, but the difference now they will be working directly with Jasper.

Edward wants to take me out on a second date. But he giving me time to heal first. He made me go to the doctor the next day because my arm and was hurting really bad.

Come to find out it was broken in two places. I went back to Angela and Ben place. Rosalie and Emmett came and visit.

Then I found out my sister Alice's little secret. She was dating Jasper. All I could do is laugh.

I'm still working on Edward book. But I talked him into taking his journal and letting me write them into books to. So I could make a series out of his stories now that I have more to go on.

Which now we made a project to work on together and completely changed it. Edward said it also teaches him my talents.

Edward and Jasper for some odd reason have been in Edward office for the last week. Alice has been calling me asking if I knew what was going on and I told her I honestly didn't know. Angela knocks on my door.

"Hey, what do you think going on in there?" She asks walking in. "I wish I knew because Alice has been calling me. Plus I'm starting to miss Edward."

"Well you ready to go home then?" She asked me. "Yeah!" I shut down my laptop and put in my bag and walk out.

Later that night. "Bella you want to go out?" Angela asked me. "No, I got work I need to do. Besides you have more fun without me. Go have fun you two." She walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled. After a while I went and grabbed a Pepsi max out of the fridge and then grabbed my licorice and went to my room.

I grabbed my laptop and open it. I clicked on my email my. Something caught my eye. BLAST FROM YOUR PAST! I raise an eyebrow.

I click on it! I didn't know if you would open this or not. But I am from your past and you know me very well.

I just not going to tell you just yet who I am. I'm just going to have a little fun with you first Isabelle!

That was all it said. I jumped when I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and looked at it. I smiled and answered it.

"Well hey there stranger!" I told Edward. "Hi! What are you doing right now?" He asked me. "Nothing really sitting here checking my email getting ready to work on the books. Angela and Ben went out. Why?" I asked.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I get up and walk out to go answer it. "Oh I was just wondering. I haven't seen or talk to you all week!" He told me.

"Yeah I know you and Jasper been locked away in your dungeon all week." I heard him chuckle. "Hold on a minute I got to see who at my door." I told him. "Ok!" He said.

I unlock the door and open it. The biggest smile grew on my face. There was Edward standing at my door with the phone up to ear.

I dropped my phone and ran into his arms. I knocked him over. Mrs. Crandall open her door her door and I looked up to see her smirking.

"Well, it's about time, now maybe she won't be mopping around here so sad." Then turned around and walked back in and shut the door and locked it.

I started to blush and buried my face in Edward chest. Edward started to laugh. "You were mopping around?" He asked. I didn't lift my head up. "Well I wouldn't exactly call it mopping." I told him.