CHAPTER 1

Bpov

I was at work in my office, when my assistance Sandy walked in. "Miss. Swan, Mr. Cullen has called a meeting in 30 minutes." I told her. "Thank you Sandy!" She walks back out. I wonder what that pompous ass wants now. When ever he calls a meeting a lot of time it's boring. You see I work for the Cullen publishing company.

Don't get me wrong  it's my dream job. I worked hard to get where I am today. I loved writing then I found out I had a knack to help others make there stories better so they could get them published. I became good at what I do. Mr. Cullen saw my work and offer me a job and I been here for 3 years now. Now I'm one of the top publishers of the company. But I learned through the 3 years I been here, that Mr. Edward Cullen, is single.

He is very handsome, has green eyes. But my god, he is the ignorant, stuck up, pompous ass I know. All he is about is work, work, work. He has an attitude from hell. There are  7 other top publishers like me. Then there is his best friend who is the vice president of the company.

His name is Jasper Whitlock, but get this he goes out with my younger sister Alice. I also have a older brother name Emmett he has a girlfriend name Rosalie who is my best friend. I have 2 more order siblings. A sister name Sara, and another brother name Randy. Yes I have a big family and we all get along.

I get up and get ready to go to the meeting.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.
I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.