8 ♥

LOVE, MASON

LOVE, MASON.
______________
TALLAHASSEE, FL

WAKING UP TO A WEIGHT ON HER CHEST, Mason looked at a sleeping Tyler who's arms were wrapped around her waist the sound of his breaths soothed her , smiling she began to blink—that's when she remembered last night.

The flashbacks of what she did and what she let Tyler DO.

A part of her regretted it and the other part really wanted to do it again, the new feeling that she felt was indescribable.

"Mason where tyler at?!" A knock was at her door, knocking her out her thoughts masons eyes grew wide.

"Oh shi" she whispered lowly, panicking she didn't know what to do but push him off the bed.

"Mason you okay?" The voice that belonged  to Darius asked hearing the loud thud caused from Tyler's body hitting the ground.

"Mason what the fu—" rolling over she slapped her hand across his mouth.

"Yea I'm okay!! I just tripped" She called out

"Oh....we'll have you seen ty— no I don't know where he is check somewhere else!" She yelled back .

"Ight, if you see him tell his ass c'mere" he hit the door again before walking away .

"Why would you push me" he looked at her with tired eyes, rubbing them he stood up nudging her away.

"I panicked!" She whisper yelled turning in the bed as she watched him walk.

"Over what? Seeing me in bed wit you?" He asked even though he knew that's exactly why.

"Uhm yea"

"Fuck is you so worried fa?" He sat on the edge of her bed, thoughts of them last night started running through his mind.

And how badly he wanted to do it again.

"The attention I don't need it on me, I don't want them thinking anything it's not" she stood up to face him.

Looking up at her he began smirking,
"Yo tittie's hard" he smirked pointing at the shirt that didn't cover much.

"Weirdo!" She covered her chest with her arms gasping, rolling her eyes at him she leaned on her dresser

"My fault...finish what u was saying" he waved her to continue as he closed his eyes rubbing them once again.

"I don't want the attention on me— on us!" She corrected folding her arms.

"What attention? From jayla like the— no just in general Ty, me and you are friends really good friends and I wanna keep it that way and I want others to think that way too" Mason explained running her fingers through her hair.

"But why you acting like it's the end of the word if they start to think other shit?" He asked Confused

"Cuz I don't want them to think we date!" She began growing irritated she had to keep explaining.