5 ♥

LOVE, MASON

LOVE, MASON.
______________
TALLAHASSEE, FL

"TYLER, did you hear about the fair that just opened up?" Mason asked watching as he looked at shoes in a shoe store, "yo may may" Darius SNATCHED the phone out of Tyler's hand saying.

"Hi deeeeee" she cheesed waving at him, Tyler mugged the interaction of the two "gimmie my phone back fuck nigga" he yanked the phone out of Darius hold.

"Fuck is a may may—my nickname for her you mad I ain't give you one?" Darius jokes as he picked up a pair of Jordan 4s .

"Anyways...what was you saying Mason" Tyler asked scanning the store— "I asked if you heard about the fair" she repeated playing with her FINGERBOARD .

"That shit that everybody keep talking about?" He asked picking up Yeezy foam runners, though he already had a pair he was looking at the women's one since Mason kept mentioning them.

"Yea I wanna go" She shared, staring in the camera at Tyler as she went to go lay in her bed . "We can go" he shrugged picking up some cherry 11's.

"These fye?" He put them up to his face smiling, "aweee stay like that I'm bouta take a pic" she told him— "should I get them bro" he waved them in his hand saying.

Not ANSWERING she went to her story posting the pic on her cfs— "ima let them decide" she told.

@masonisonline close friends...

"Look at my close friends ty ty" she giggled, as his screen went paused indicating he was CHECKING it

"Look at my close friends ty ty" she giggled, as his screen went paused indicating he was CHECKING it.  "Nahh I look..." he laughed hearting her story.

"Ima get 'em cuz you not telling me yes or no" he straight faced her getting back serious , "they cute but I feel like everybody want a pair— saying that as you literally have a pair in ya room" he cut her off REMINDING .

"Okay then don't ask me and just buy them" she rolled her eyes playfully "hope they get stuck" Tyler walked to the counter saying.