3 ♥

LOVE, MASON

LOVE, MASON.
______________
TALLAHASSEE, FL

DONT BE A SILENT READERRRR (i threatened y'all and said I'm not publishing with letter to Luna so I can't do it again 😒)

SITTING IN TYLER'S CAR, Mason groaned holding her head the car felt like it was spinning in super fast circles and her throat had a burning sensation in it.

"Why you lie to me?" Tyler asked the girl, they were both sitting in the backseat as Tyler was giving her water bottles— after her first hit she started coughing uncontrollably but she begged him to try it again now she was high as a kite and had a RAGING headache.

"Lie about what?" Mason groaned giving him a stank face, he couldn't help but laugh.

"Told me you smoked and you don't"  Tyler gave her the last water bottle.

"I do smo- stop bull shitting Mason" Tyler cut her off before she could get another lie out, smacking her teeth she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Okay I don't smoke" she told the truth— "oh my gosh really?! I didn't knowwww" Tyler SARCASTICALLY stated.

"Okay" Mason stale faced him slapping his arm, "why you lie about smoking...that's anything to lie about" he asked her.

When he was HIGH he was very chatty, he was like her but when she's sober. 

"Wanted you to think I was cool- like you think I'm like dorky or whatever" she crossed her arms feeling embarrassed for even telling him she wanted his APPROVAL of her.

"That's because you are dorky" Tyler told shrugging.

"Exactly! I don't want you to think that cuz I'm not, you blowing my high right now real shit Tyler" she gotten angry

When she was HIGH she was very blunt and rude, she was like him but when he's sober.

"You so mean to me and I just met you...I just wanted you to like me" Mason expressed. He lowkey felt bad he didn't mean to make her feel that way that's just how he WAS.

"I'll try next time...to not be mean" his high was starting to ware off.

"So we can try again? start over from scratch" she turned facing the boy who was leaning his back on the door— he nodded.

"Hi I'm Mason!" Mason reached her hand out, "this that dorky shi-

"Nigga shake my hand" her voice grew stern as her smile faded, jerking his head back caught off guard from the sudden change he did.

"Say your name." She grabbed his hand shaking it—"I'm tyler" he muttered satisfying her. Smiling showing her teeth she rapidly shook his hand— smiling at her he found the little things like that she did cute .