2 ♥

LOVE, MASON

LOVE, MASON.
______________
TALLAHASSEE, FL

"KEVIN GATES , is so funny" Mason laughed showing her coworker a video of him talking to himself on tiktok.

"Watching tiktoks while I make ice cream is such a Mason move" the blonde boy named malaki joked.

"Reparations, making the white man work while I rest" She laughed as she slipped her phone in her apron grabbing a ice cream cup.

HEARING the bell from the door ring to let them know someone came in Mason popped her head up seeing two boys.

Not just any boys tho specifically TYLER and JUSTIN, widening her eyes Mason ducked under the counter— startling Malaki he ducked as well before hopping back up.

"Why are you ducking?" He whisper yelled at her as he smiled handing a customer their ice cream.

"Because those boys who just walked in....the lightskin one he can't know I work here" she explained waddling to the other side of him.

"Uhh why" he looked at the ground confused.

"He's gonna think I'm even more weird!" She hissed at him, giggling malaki shook his head— "you're gonna have to take their order because my shift just finished three seconds ago" he pulled her up .

"I really hate you Malaki" she crossed her arms huffing at him, "love you too pretty girl" he kissed her cheek saying before walking to the back.

Huffing she wiped her apron off before walking towards the table the two sat at, why were they even at a ice cream place they didn't look like they'd come here to sit and EAT.

"Welcome to Tipsy scoops, what would you like to freeze your brain today! Unfortunately we're all out of chocolate but that's good because that's the worst flavor in my opinion" Mason greeted the two saying what she was taught to say when she first got the job here.

Looking up sensing the FAMILIAR voice, the boys eyed the girl.

"Mason? I ain't know you worked here" Justin laughed seeing the girl— giving him a tight lipped smile she nodded.

"Ain't surprised" Tyler said to himself.

"So...what would you like" she gripped into her notepad ignoring him.

"Uhhh I want cookies and cream ice cream cupcake" Justin told her seeing that was a new thing, and she nodded.

"And you?" She asked Tyler who had been on his phone.

"Nothing" he told her staring hard and intense just like when they first met he eyed her as if he was staring deep into her soul.

This made her nervous.

"What time you get off Mason?" Justin asked the girl, interrupting hers and Tyler's eye CONTACT

"7:40" she told him looking away from Tyler and at justin.