7 ♥

LOVE, MASON

LOVE, MASON.
______________
TALLAHASSEE, FL

(Y'all missed me?)

SITTING ON THE BEACH BLANKET,
Mason squinted her eyes at the sun that was blaring in her face.

"Mason you friends with India right?" Darius asked the girl sitting next to her on the blanket— he and Tyler had just been wrestling and they were soaked.

"I mean...we're cool I like her better than jayla" she told him opening a bag of fruit snacks.

"So you think you can put me on?"he wasnt asking but more so telling.

"Why would you not ask Ashley...someone who is way closer" Mason scrunched her face at him.

"Cuz! You gone make it more genuine and shit ya lovey dovey ass...make me sound like a gentleman or sum shit" he wrapped his arms around his knees saying.

"Fuck ya bitchass get out the water fa?" Tyler asked laughing.

"Move Ty! You getting me wet" Mason pushed the boy away as he sat closer towards her.

"That's what she sa— don't say it" Putting her hand against his mouth she shut him up.

"Ew you bastard just licked my hand!" Taking her hand away from his mouth she wiped it on the towel.

"So you gone do it for me may may?" Darius asked looking over at India who was taking pics.

"Yea I gotchu" She nodded.

"Do what?" Tyler asked them,
Smacking his lips Darius waved him off "stay outta our business" he side eyed the boy.

"Fuck I can't know for?" He leaned over asking.

"Cuz you gone jinx it— wowww son you really not gone tell me" Tyler held his heart like he was hurt.

"Just tell him dari" Mason nudged Darius saying, Darius looked down at her then back at Tyler then back at her then Tyler again.

"Mason gone put me on to India." He muttered turning the other way.

"Don't wanna pretend wit youuuuu talking india!!" Tyler sung laughing, nudging him Mason laughed.

"See this why— make a song about me" Tyler put on a girl voice saying.

"Yea bye" Darius stood but Mason pulled him back down, "Ty stop joking he's serious" Mason glared at him.