(1/?)" I-i Just Cant!" Part 5.5

Bắt đầu từ đầu

BOOBY BOY RACCOON CHILD

HURRY UP IM AT
UR HOUSE

huh? Whaat???
Why
Just come down!

Okay- ill be down
In bout 2 minutes??
Kay boob boy

Hah! That'll teach boob boy!

After a couple of minutes i see him leaving his house and come towards me, we talk to eachother then start walking to our school, we were getting closer to the school then i saw that their was a group of kids on the other side of the street-

Wait one of the kid is that strange one at the back of the class! Thats strange (Sorry im to tried to go through my book to see everyone who has commented about parts in the book xx i will name yall soon!!) eh.

As we got to the entrance of the school, we both split from eachother because fo some reasom they wanted to go to beat up fundy? I wonder what he did, massive L for him tho.

I got closer to our form room at sat down in the seats we normally sit in, there was only a couple other people in the class like this nice person in the front. (Cloudy__Starr).
They sometimes help me with homwork after begging them and stealing theirs-
But we will ignore that!!!

The person sat next to them is the person wilbur always complains about, well talks about. Always stares into his soul - (MidnightCupcake11)

Man people are strange -

I have no idea why they are in so early!!! We have like 2 hours until school starts, nerds.

Two ish hours later ig

More people starting entering every like 10 minutes, and ofc tubbo and purpled came just before the bell.

"Ranboo said that they arent coming inti form cause they dont want to" tubbo whispered to me while miss eret entered.

As soon as the bell rang we all ledt the room to go towards our next classes, i have Phil for a double lesson today- AND i havent done the homework.
That must go Amazing hah.

(Literally no ideas so time skip to at lunch time)

"uGh!! Its nit fair, i have a detention right now because i didnt do my homework!" i whine.

"Who with?"

"phillll"

"Your own dad? L"

"Shut up purpled!!"

"You two stop fighting, tommy tubbo also has a detention with phil right now so atleast you have him?"

"Ooh tubbo!!! See you loser and boob boy!!"

I wave to them while sprinting towards the stairs going up to geography.

As i go to the top of the stairs i got met with an unfamiliar face blocking the entrance of the 2nd floor.

"Uh hello, i can please get through?"
I ask, probably the most nice i could ever be/j

"And who do you think, YOU are to tell me waht to do?"

"Listen, i dont want any trouble. I just want to get past."

He stares into to my eyes and smirks.

"You think we will let you past that easily? I mean come on you ARE coming into our area"

Wtf are they on about? 'their area' its the school-
They couldn't even claim a better subject floor aswell, they claimed geography!!

I feel my hands get grabbed from behind and get out in a position to were i couldnt move them.