Bowser

(Hello again! Again sorry this is late but enjoy!)

POV by you:

Bowser sat on his throne and you nervously stood in front of him. 'Jeez I guess he was bigger..' you thought as you looked him up and down. He smiled back at you. "So, you wanna hear my plan?" He asked you.

You nervously nodded your head, as you awkwardly stood in front of him. He smiled excitedly, "okay, so I'm going to have the koopalings and bowser Jr, bring princess peach here" "then I'm going to ask her again to be my wife" he exclaimed happily.

You frowned deeply at this, already worrying about peach. "Bowser..." you said softly, he tilted his head. "What?" He asked you, he seemed so happy. "You...can't just kidnap her.." you said awkwardly, he frowned slightly.

"Don't worry! When she says 'yes' it will be like she was never kidnapped!" He exclaimed happily. You frowned again, "it's still kidnapping...also, she's going to say no again" you told him, trying your best to let him down easy.

He glared back at you, "of course she will! And if not then...I'll destroy the mushroom kingdom!" He yelled angrily, you looked at him scared. "But- that's my home, that's everyone's home!" "You'll be killing thousands...including princess peach" you tell him, looking at him desperately.

He frowns even more and sinks into his throne. "I know...but what else am I supposed to do?!" He exclaimed, placing his claw hands over his face. "Maybe, just accept that she doesn't want to be with you?" You questioned, shrugging.

He shook his head, "I can't" "and it's not just because I love her...my koopalings and bowser Jr...they need a mom" he tells you, uncovering his face. You frown at this, "I understand that you want your kids to have a full family" "because you never had that" "but kidnapping someone and forcing them to be their mother...isn't how that works" you told him seriously.

He frowned deeply and you could have sworn you saw tears. "Ugh, I know..." "I just don't know what else to do!" "Princess peach was just so sweet and kind and beautiful.." "she seemed like she would be a great mother for them" "and it's not just about family either, as king of the koopas I should have a queen" "or king" he informs you, your eyes widened slightly.

You blush slightly but just nod back. "I get that but she doesn't want to! You should find someone who does and can" "I'm sure you could find someone better.." you say softly, smiling shyly back at him. He mumbles something and then sighs, he looks right at you. "Yeah...I suppose you're right...I should call this off" he said softly, nodding his head.

You smile back at him and nod. "Yes, please" you say back, he stands up from his throne and walks out of the room. "I'll be right back" he said as he left the throne room. You stay inside the room and sigh in relief. "Thank goodness.." you said softly, peach and the mushroom kingdom will be safe.

You blush again thinking about what bowser said, and even what you said. 'Could bowser be with anyone? Could anyone rule beside him?' You questioned in your head. Just then, bowser walked back into the room. You quickly turned back to him, still blushing. "Uh, hey, so i have a question? Well two questions" you tell him.

He nods his head and smiles, "what is it?" He asks you. You take a deep breath, "you said that a queen or king could rule with you...are you saying that you would be fine with either?" "Also, does that mean anyone could rule with you?" You asked him curiously.

His eyes widened slightly but he smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine with either" "technically yes, but I've been going after royalty so then our kingdom will have more allies" he told you, blushing slightly. You slowly nod back to him, blushing slightly as well.

"Anyways I have to tell you that, it's gonna take a while before the message gets sent to bowser Jr and the koopalings" "also I'll tell Kamek to let your....ugh friends go" he said rolling his eyes at the end. You smiled brightly at him, "oh thank you!" You exclaimed gratefully, he smiled back at you.

"Uh, no problem" he said nervously, blushing slightly. You quickly hugged him though it was kinda weird since he was a giant turtle. He slowly hugged you back and you nuzzled your face against him. Just then, Kamek walks into the room. Bowser immediately stops hugging you and turns towards Kamek.

"What?!" He exclaimed angrily, looking at his father figure, he seems to be blushing. You let go of bowser and turn towards Kamek. Kamek awkwardly stands by the doorway and frowns deeply. "I don't think the message is gonna get there in time" he tells them, "it seems that they made it to the mushroom kingdom"

Your eyes widened and you turn to bowser. He frowns back at him, "well stop them before they bring princess peach here!" He yelled angrily. Kamek sighed but nodded, "of course, sire" he says as he starts to walk out. "Wait! Kamek..." you yell back to him.

He stops at the doorway and turns back to you. "Yes, Y/N?" He questions, looking back at you politely. "Are my friends out of their cages?" You asked him, he smiled softly back at you. He nodded, "yes, they are in the dinning hall but they seem to still be convinced we're trying to hurt them" he says smiling happily before walking away.

You chuckled softly then turned back to bowser. "Well, I better go and check up on them" "then we should probably start heading back to the mushroom kingdom" you told him. He nods his head simply, you smile back and then start to walk away. "Y/N, wait!" He said stopping you from leaving the room.

You turn back to him and tilt your head. "Yeah?" You say as he walks back up to you. He then carefully picks you up from the ground and hugs you again, this hug is much better than the last one. You look at him surprised but smile back and hug him. "Thank you.." he says softly, you feel your heart beating quickly in your chest. "No problem" you say back just as softly.

(That...was not long lol I'm sorry hopefully the next chapter will be longer than this. Also this came out later then I thought it would. But I hope you enjoyed it! The ending is almost here, let's see what happens)