Escaped

(Hey again! Hope you enjoy)

You were absolutely terrified, not just for the mushroom kingdom but for bowser. 'Is he still small?! What if he gets hurt? Or worse..' you thought, getting scared for him. You were pacing back and forth in front of the meeting room.

Peach, toad, Mario and Luigi were behind the door discussing. You were told to wait until they were done. The doors then suddenly opened and you turned towards them, peach stood proudly, walking out. She turned to you, "you and the brothers are going to find bowser" she said proudly, your eyes widened.

"An adventure?!" You exclaimed excitedly. Mario and Luigi walked over to you, Mario nodded. "Indeed! Don't worry though, I'll lead you two through it!" Mario exclaimed proudly, hugging his brother, Luigi grumbled something but hugged back. "Oh, okay then" you said simply.

Peach placed a hand on your shoulder, "you got this, Y/N" she said smiling proudly at you. You smiled back at her and nodded, "but what about you?" You asked her concerned. She smiled proudly, "don't worry, if bowser comes here, we'll be ready!" She said smiling determinedly, toad stood next to her and nodded.

You smiled at them then turned towards the Mario brothers. "So, where should we go first?" You asked them, Mario smirked. "Let's a go!" He shouted quickly speeding off, Luigi quickly following after. You waved goodbye to peach and toad and followed the two brothers.

"Are we gonna go to the dark lands?!" You exclaimed excitedly, as you followed up with the brothers. "Yup!" Mario exclaimed, Luigi flinched and stopped himself from moving with you guys. "Uh- on second thought maybe I should stay here with the princess-" he said nervously but Mario grabbed him and laughed.

"No way! It will be fine brother, I'll protect you!" Mario exclaimed as he ran towards the green tube. Luigi rolled his eyes, "that's not why I'm worried.." he said softly, you tilted your head to that. 'Why else wouldn't he be scared?' You questioned, as you guys quickly went inside the green tube.

last night at midnight:

Bowser slept soundly in his cage like every other night, after Y/N left he got some shut eye. He then heard the door to the room open, it creaked and someone walked inside. He didn't open his eyes however, assuming it was a toad guard.

Instead, it was a familiar hand, that went inside his cage and touched his stomach. *Poke, bowser grumbled then he was poked again. He growled then opened his eyes and sat up, "ugh, what?" He asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He then looked up in shock, "f- Kamek?!" He exclaimed surprised, so surprised he almost said father.

Kamek, the magic Koopa stood in front of his sons cage. "Master koopa! Oh it's so good to see you again, sire" he said bowing down to him. Bowser stood up and walked over to the edge of his cage. "How did you get in here without them noticing you?" He asked him curiously, Kamek chuckled.

He showed his son the key to this room, it was definitely peach's key because it had a peach on it. Bowser gasped in shock, "how did you get that from her?" He asked him shocked. "She was asleep, so I just stole it" he said simply.

"But sire, I don't know what to do about your height" "my magic can do many things but it can't change you back" he said sadly, bowser thought about it for a minute. "If you get hurt with a power up, you'll lose it" Y/N's words from earlier echoed in his mind.

He smiled sinisterly, chuckling. "Hit me!" He exclaimed to Kamek. Kamek looked at him surprised, "but sire!" He exclaimed in hurt, but bowser just growled at him angrily, "HIT ME!" He yelled though it wasn't loud enough for the guards outside to wake up.

Kamek heard it loud and clear however and quickly slapped his son. It made bowser fly to the other side of his cage and he lost the power up. He then grew back to his normal size and the cage was destroyed. Bowser smiled brightly now at normal size. Kamek smiled up at his son happily.

"That was a girly slap but it worked" bowser said judgtngly but smiled at himself. Kamek did a little jump, happy and excited now that his master was back. "Let us return to the koopa kingdom!" Kamek exclaimed, using his magic to open the door. Bowser smiled and followed after him, "then, I can win back princess peach!" He exclaimed proudly, Kamek nodded.

"She did seem to no longer be interested though, sire-" Kamek started to say but bowser slapped him. "See? You slapped me like that" he said glaring at him. Kamek held his face where he was slapped, "but that hurt-" he said softly but bowser just walked out of the room and out of the mushroom kingdom.

"Couldn't we kidnap the princess now?" Kamek asks him to which bowser shakes his head. "I want her to come to me" "I have a better plan" he tells his magician, to which Kamek nods his head in understanding. They both leave the mushroom kingdom and go back to the dark lands, where the Koopas are waiting for their king.