Her room is like a princess room.

“are you planning to steal Taeyeon’s used panties?”

I almost fell on my place when I heard Jessica unnie’s terrifying voice.

She’s leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed, staring at me like I’m a pervert eyeing her sister.

I’m not a pervert. I’m the victim of perverts everywhere.

I can’t blame them. I’m too sexy. Of course they will perv on me. And I already accepted it since long ago.

“yes… I mean NO!!... NO!! NO!! Why would I do that?” I answer her in my most innocent way.

Jessica unnie raise her left brow, “because you’re a pervert”

“I have panties also… you know… I don’t need my girlfriend’s panty”

“ok. Ok. And ‘m not allergic of cucumber.” Jessica unnie sarcastically… very sarcastically, answered me.

“why are you accusing me?” I pretend to be hurt even a little.

I know she’ll buy my acting. I’m a great actress.

“am I?” Jessica unnie pointed herself, “ By the way Taeyeon’s used clothes, specially her panties, are inside the bathroom. I’m saying this because I don’t want you to turn this room upside down because you can’t find her panties”

“unnie… your telling this as if I’m interested with her panties. I’m more interested with Taeyeon not her panties.

That’s true but I’m also interested with her panties.

“arrasso… arrasso… if you say so”

With that Jessica unnie left.

Thank you unnie.

Now I know where her panties are.

--

Here I am now, inside the treasure’s room where I can find my girlfriend’s panties, my precious panties, my babies.

She has a big bathroom.

I look around and find the big round bathtub.

We can definitely make love there. The space is big and I won’t have difficulties on making love with Taeyeon there.

The shower. I look at the shower. We can make love there while our body is being splashed with water.

Woohhh… soo damn hot.

The sink. ohhh how I love that big mirror. I can see Taeyeon’s expression while I’m doing her.

Should we use toys? Nahhhh… not a good idea. I don’t like giving Taeyeon pleasure with the use of that long and thick object.

She also might get interested and decided to taste the real one.

That’s a NO! NO! NO!

My long slender fingers are enough, more than enough.

I snap my fingers to get back myself. Daydreaming is not what I should now. I still have mission to complete.

Tiffany’s Mission: Get the babies back into my arms again.

They’re mine, originally mine. Taeyeon just get them without my consent.

I scan the bathroom to see some clues to where my babies are being trapped.

Then just like angel sent from above. A light suddenly appears on a spot at the corner of the bathroom.

I smile widely. Soo… my babies are trapped on that laundry basket.

I walk excitedly, not wasting any seconds to rescue my babies.

I stop walking the moment I’m in front of the two laundry baskets.

So, her clothes and her undergarments are separate. That makes it easier for me.

Now, let’s check her panties by using my personal ways on how to determine if the panty is newly worn or not.

First. Keep it in mind that panties on top are the latest.

I grab the first three panties that are on top. One is black lacy, second is red bikini cut panty and the last is white see through panty.

She has lovely panties.

I grab three because one is not enough. And besides I’m doing charity here. I’m adopting them to take care of.

Where can you find a person who will adopt three babies at the same time?

NONE!!!

It’s only me.

Hwang Tiffany.

What a nice and soft-hearted person I am.

Second. If it has creamy milk, look at it carefully. If the color of the creamy milk is yellowish then it is musty already. But if it is sticky and still in white color or translucent then….. BINGO!!! You got the fresh one or maybe just removed a while ago.

I directly went to the part of this small cloth where my Taeyeon’s holy part is being covered by it.

I hope there’s some creamy cheesy-milk here.

But, but… if she does have then I should be the reason.

I smile just by thinking that Taeyeon is wet because of me.

To my disappointment… Taeyeon doesn’t have milk.

Yeah… I forgot. She’s a good girl.

Don’t worry Tiffany, in the future she’ll be wet and that’s because of you.

Third. This will be the last and should be remember always. Always smell before taking it out for adoption. The strongest and freshest the smell the better. But be careful. Old worn panties are always mixing their aroma with the other old used panties.

I smell the three panties on my care just to make sure that it is the latest among the others.

mmm… smell so good.

I wonder what feminine wash is my Taeyeon using. The smell is really good. I can smell it all day.

I forcedly stop myself from smelling the three as I’m afraid that the aroma will run out if I continue. I’ll just enjoy it later when I got home.

“say bye-bye to your siblings my babies”

I put them safely inside my pants and walk out the treasure room.

“baby what took you so long?” my Taeyeon ask me.

I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. “I fix myself so I’m always looks good in front of you”

Taeyeon didn’t answer me but smile warmly as we exited her room to go to the kitchen and have dinner with the monster unnie.

--

“thank you for the nice dinner baby” I said.

I’m already inside my car while Taeyeon is leaning on my car’s opened window with her both arms.

Taeyeon laugh a little, “shouldn’t you thank unnie than me? I did nothing baby”

I scoff, “no way baby. It’s you, you’re the reason why I enjoyed the dinner. Eating with you is the best”

“sweet talker. No wonder all girls in our University wants you” Taeyeon said with a pout.

“but I only want you. I like you and I love you”

“and I love you too baby. Call me when you got home”

“I will” I start the engine and was about to close the window but Taeyeon stopped me.

“yes baby?”

“tiff…” I gulp when I heard her sudden change of voice. Taeyeon then trace my lips with her thumb.

“d---deh”

“take care of my panties…” Taeyeon paused and look directly to my eyes, my now widen eyes.

“the white one is my favorite and also I just removed that before you enter my bathroom”