FUCK OFF NURSE LADY

Sorry my motivation died last year ToT

(I started this in January wtfffff - 3/17)

Its April now - 4/2

Luna pov:

I walk down to the daycare to check and see how Y/n is doing on their first day. I walk in and see sun and moon playing with the children, but somethings off... A lot of the kids seem scared and worried.

"Mr.Sun? Wheres Y/n?" I hear Forest ask. Yeah... Where did they go? "And my friend Charles is missing! Im worried..." I just noticed that about 1/3 of the kids are gone. What is going on!?

"Mx.Y/n and some of the other kids were still tired after nap time, so we took them to a secret hideout to get some extra sleep..."

The hell? Whats the fuck is going on?! "Sun! Where is Y/n and the other children?!" I storm in and point a finger in his face.

I see Moon back up a bit and take the children with him. "Erm... Uh- Their- Their at..."

"Sun hurry it up! C'mon!" I shout at him. I need to know where all those children are! They could be hurt!

"Their in the room above fazerblast! OH NO!" Sun slaps a hand over his mouth and moves back. "WHAT? Why?!" I shout at him.

"Uhhhhhh... UH- Im sorry my programming in going against this virus!"

"VIRUS?!" WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL? IM SO TIRED OF NOT KNOWING WHATS GOING ON HERE!

"ERM- THE TRUTH IS THERES A MURDERER WHO IS TRYING TO KILL KIDS AND- AND- THEIR GONNA DO SOMETHING TO Y/N AND- OH FIDDLESTICKS WE HAVE TO HELP THEM!"

I could physically see them glitching out. They were programmed to help but this virus is telling them to do the complete opposite.

Sun grabs my hand and leads me out the door with Moon following quickly behind. I see Roxy and Hatty walking to get some food and ask them to watch over the kids in the daycare for a bit.

(Time skip)

Sun's pov:

I-I... I feel so strange. The virus was working completely on me but then I remembered what I did to them... How much pain they were about to go through... Ohhhhh god- It's all my fault! I have to save my Sunshine! I-I have to save them be-because... because- I dunno...

God I feel weird about them. I don't really understand this feeling... I should google it later. CRAP Y/N!

I barge into Vanny's room dragging Luna with me and having Moon follow behind. I see her leaning against a table with an unconscious Y/n on it.

"VANNY! YOU LET GO OF MY Y/N NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL TEAR YOUR DICK OF A HEAD OFF YOUR SHITTY EXCUSE OF A BODY YOU BITCH!"

"Damn Sun..." I hear Luna whisper under her breath.

Vanny looks at me in absolute shock. I know I cursed but frankly, I don't give a flying fuck. She has MY    Y/n and I will not stop until I have them back.

Their my... best friend after all. Yeah- 'friend'. That doesn't sound right though...

"UHHHH... GET BACK! I have a knife!" She shouts at me. "And I have the sharpest claws you will ever see and the last ones you'll ever see bitch." Moon says back.

"Stay away! I need to fulfill bosses dying wish!" She screams and backs away.

Moon sprints towards her and claws at her face. I run over to Y/n and quickly grab them. Their missing a leg and but their not bleeding... There seems to be metal inside of them!

CRAP CRAP CRAP GOTTA GET THEM TO THE INFIRMARY IMMEDIATELY!!!

I rush to get to the clinic passing Luna who was just watching Vanny get the shit beat out of her.

I get to the clinic and immediately lay them down on the table. "Oh my! Quick let me help them!" I hear the Nurse say running over to me.

"FUCK OFF NURSE LADY! NO ONE IS TOUCHING MY SUNSHINE!" I scowl her.

"B-but Sunny... I need to help them heal! Please? For me? 🥺" She whines. God she is such a bitch.

"Please just leave I need to help my lov- FRIEND!" I push her to the side and she falls to the ground. She starts to cry and runs away. I don't really care though. It's her fault for not leaving me alone.

And plus all I care about right now is My Y/n~ <3

I kiss their forehead and search for something that could replace their leg.

Moon pov:

I scoff and throw the dumb bitch to the ground. I think I killed her... Whatever.

Why should I care? She seriously hurt someone I... Care about? Sure- That... Doesn't really sound right though.

I may have not had complete control over my body but I could still witness the things we did together. I am still unsure of my emotions towards them but- when I saw them walk in the daycare doors it was like... love at first sight~

NOT SAYING IM IN LOVE! But I just- think their very cute, funny, attractive, hot, kind, amazing, and their a milf/dilf-

Anyways-

"We should go see how Y/n's doing. I hope Sun is able to help them..." Luna ponders if a sawed off leg could be fixable.

"I'll go, you dispose of the body, and we never speak of this again." I state nonchalantly. "Uh- what about the poli-" "I'll handle them." I cut her off.

"Okay... I'll take her to the furnace then, be safe." She replies.

I quickly rush to the nurse hoping that Sun would be in there with an completely healed  Y/n.

I open the door and see what not what I was hoping to, but perhaps something better? Y/n was healed completely- and Sun was in there with them but...

THEY WERE FUCKING KISSING?!

A/n:

FINALLY YOU GET SOME ROMANCE 😈

I hope y'all don't think this is going too fast I just wanted it to be like a "love in first sight" sorta thing cuz those are so fuckin cute-