Under the moonlight

A/N: I can't believe I am back again with another KinnPorsche oneshot!!

This story is dedicated to my dear insanemindzzz hope you like your belated birthday gift🤗

Regarding this story, MacauChay are aged up for the sake of story, KinnPorsche and VegasPete are already married and there is no Korn or Gun or Porsche's mom. But we do have baby Venice here😁

*****

Third POV

Kinn was disturbed from his peaceful sleep by continous knocks on his door. He checked the time, it was just 7 in the morning. He checked beside and his husband Porsche was not beside him. AGAIN.

His mood already turned sour not knowing where Porsche was and the loud knocks where not helping him. He adjusted his robe and went to open the door. He flinched immediately seeing Tankhun in his glittering gold suit with his white stone embedded specs and red hair with his bodygurads Arm and Pol behind him.

"Why are you over dressed early in this morning?"

Tankhun gave a scrutinizing glare. "What are you even asking? Today is the big day!"

"Wedding is around 5 pm!"

"Yeah whatever. I came to ask something important. Which side you will be sitting during the ceremony?" Tankhun asked.

Kinn never thought about it. "Huh?"

"I am asking whether you will be sitting on Macau's side as his elder cousin or Porchay's side as his brother-in-law?"

Kinn sighed. "I will be on Porsche's side."

"Okay, I will be going then. Next I have to ask Kim where will he be sitting on his ex's wedding," Khun said as he walked away with his bodyguards slash babysitters.

"Arm..."

Arm stood back to reply. "Yes khun Kinn."

"Where is Porsche?"

"He left with khun Vegas," he left after Kinn nods in approval.

"That damn Vegas again," Kinn slammed the door in annoyance.

Everything started two months back when Macau and Chay announced they are getting married in a family dinner. Initially Porsche was shocked and try to 'knock some sense' into his brother but eventually Macau and Chay proved how much they were in love. So Porsche agreed and even decided to be their wedding planner, planning every minute details for his lovely little brother. With the amount of wealth they had, Porsche could hire anyone but he wanted to plan everything for his brother.

And that's where Vegas entered. Like how Porsche wanted to plan everything for Chay, Vegas also wanted best for his little brother. So they settled for planning the wedding together. And from that day, Vegas and Porsche started spending more time together. Already being the head of minor family, Porsche met Vegas frequently and now those visits became many folds.

Kinn missed Porsche terribly. During day time, Porsche was busy handling business deals and wedding shopping. At nights, Kinn was met with Porsche sleeping soundly, so he settled for sweet cuddles. Even that got worse when Porsche stayed the night few times at minor family's mansion.

Everything was settled. MacauChay's wedding will be held at Theerapanyakul family's private island. A beautiful sunset wedding. That's why they are staying at guest mansion in the island and today is the big day and his husband was already missing.

After an hour or so he came down dressed in his casuals. He headed to dining hall only to witness Pete assisting two year old Venice with his breakfast. "Morning khun Kinn," Pete greeted him with his usual respect and sweet smile.