"The truth"

"I-I don't ......it's just I'm too fat and I don't think you deserve it. I not a skinny girl and I'm not that pretty" I stutter out as tears start brimming my eyes.

"Hmm" that's all he said before he started kissing my neck all the way down and stopped at my goodies.

"Is that what my baby thinks of herself? Well lemme tell you something" he picks me up and sits on the couch with me straddling him.

"Listen to me and listen to me good. I don't care what you look like. I don't care if you have stretch marks, a chubby tummy, or hair on your belly. I don't fucking care if your thighs are thick, I fucking love that. I don't care if you forget to shave. The only thing I care about is teasing and pleasing the fuck out of you"

"Ain't no stretch marks or hair is stopping me from hearing you scream my name. When I say. I want you. I want you all."

"I need you, I crave you. Y'know I said that if you say yes now , you'll be mine forever. I fucking meant that shit. Call me obsessed, it doesn't matter to me. I am infact obsessed with you. You're mine only mine. I'll burn everything in its way"

By the time he finishes , I was sobbing uncomfortablly. I didn't miss out on the fact how he said those words so softly as if he was talking to a baby, the way he had his arms around me and he kept drawing little hearts on my skin and tracing my stretch marks.

"Shh...my soul no. Don't cry. I never want to see you cry about something like that. You're beautiful, absolutely enchanting."

"Why- I'm also v-very clingy. You'll hate me after sometime "

He chuckled and rested his head against my forehead.

"I know you're clingy. And I love that about you. Don't you know I notice how you fist my shirt without your knowledge. But I don't mind it, I don't mind you being clingy. I feel you against my skin. I feel your warmth. The kiss on your neck , your scent , my fingers through your hair , how you lay your head on my chest when you sleep. The way you interwine our fingers. I love it all. "

"I .......can we hug?" His lips turn upwards and he pulls me in. His cold chain resting on my neck.

"I have someone, I want you to meet" he said rubbing the back of my neck. I quickly wipe my tears with his tshirt. Which he doesn't seem to mind.

He then puts me on my feet, holding me for a while as I balance myself. I hold his hand as we walk downstairs.

"JAN" I run into his arms , he smiles and sways me in his arms.

"Hey tellytub. How are you?" He said putting me back on my feet.

"I have something for you " he said and urged towards the couch.

"GRACY" she gets up quickly and waddles towards me. I giggle and hold her to my chest.

"My baby , I missed you" I coo at her. Jan smiles and sits on the couch beside me.

"Guess you have a lot of explanation to give" he whispered in my ear and I nod , freeing Gracy from my hold.

"Um....so- that's Mr. Petro-"

"Her boyfriend. Hello" my eyes widened, so did Jan's. I look up at him to find him leaning against the staircase casually.

"Her what? ......I mean it's okay that you're into DDLG, I don't judge my friends y'know but damn" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What ddl-"

"Nothing you need to worry about Moya dusha. Can you please bring me a glass of water?" He said rubbing my waist. I pass a quick smile to Jan and go inside the kitchen.

When I return I find Jan glaring at my boyfriend and well my boyfriend did the same, that was untill I returned and he passed me the most beautiful smile.

Author's note
I'm so so grateful for 10K reads. You guys motivate me so much. I love each and every one of you. Love you🐥

 Love you🐥