Chalees

3rd person

That night... Tripti didn't sleep. How could she? When the one she started developing trust and feelings for... Turned out to become her worst fear.

She hated men who killed. The reason might differ, but once a killer always a killer.

Taking a life we had no right on, was contradictory to the law of nature. It was not humans who could take life of others... It was the almighty. 

Why she hated murders? Because she believed everyone in the universe deserves to live. Even the most hated person had something good in him. Killing a person makes the lives of their loved ones harder.

There might be children needing their father at home, there might be a wife burdened by the sudden death, there might be parents who would not be able to see their child again. For them the person would've been their world, but for the murderer it was just another kill.

Tripti hated insensitive people. People who were apathetic to other's feelings.

With people like this, life wasn't worth living. It was a modified hell.

Now that she looks at herself, she finds her situation amusing. Never in her life she would've thought that she'd fast for a person she wishes never existed.

She was tearing her mattress with her nails, her now soaked pillow cover and swollen eyes were saying another story. A story of betrayal.

He ruined her, she thought.

His bloody hands would haunt her whenever she closed her eyes, just like the day she was driving the car away from him. The day the accident took her memory, and opportunity to become someone respectable.

In the room next to her, Navya was sitting on her bed looking through her laptop trying to search the person who had kidnapped her the previous day. She there  while she saw him threaten a man. She didn't think much before capturing the little interaction on her mobile phone.

The incident did shock her, she saw a murder for shouting out loud!

But she wasn't scared. Even when the guy saw her, she wasn't. He was a young man... Handsome but with a scar on his face. The scar enhanced his features though.

As soon as the man took a step towards her she turned around and started running for her dear life. She was a human afterall, who didn't want to die yet. And yes, she was afraid of the consequences.

The chase was short. The territory she had taken a step in... Wasn't really familiar to her on the other hand, the place was his second home. He'd grown up running down the streets. There wasn't a gali he wasn't aware of.

Sadly Navya was caught. But she didn't expect him to be gentle.

Hell his looks told her otherwise.

He took her by arms and dropped her inside his car and they took off to an unknown place. Navya ofcourse wasn't someone who'd give up easily. She even bit his knuckles with her teath, he groaned in pain when he felt blood dripping out but didn't hurt her or tie her up.

She was confused. But she wanted to escape as soon as possible.

When she felt the engine die, she saw it as an opportunity to run out of the car. But to her avail it was locked. She looked at his side and found it empty. Moments later he opened her door. She jumped out instantly. But before she could run... He caught her and lifted her u on his shoulder.

She kicked and punched him. His muscles were rock hard under her fists.

She was just hurting herself after some point of time.

He was a man of few words, only spoke when needed. She... On the other hand had never kept quiet for this long in her life.

"You know what you just did .... Could get you behind the bars right?"

"hm"

" Hm? Seriously! I would file an fir against you! Not only did you kill! You also kidnapped me! "

" Oh"

" Can you talk more than two letters? "

" Uh"

" Are you mute? "

" No"

" Oh thank God! I thought I'd have to remain quiet for God knows how long! "

" Shut up"

" I see we're progressing"

"You talk ... Too much for a person being kidnapped and witnessed a murder barely hours ago"

" Right... The murder"

" A warning... Don't try filling fir, it'll backfire you"

" Oh? And I'm scared! "

" Believe me you'd be. What if I just kill you too?! "

" You won't"

" Why wouldn't I? I'm helping the earth by removing a useless... Nevermind"

" Oh hello?! I'm not useless okay? The one useless here is YOU! "

" Me? "

" Yes you can't even reply properly"

"Just... Shut up girl"

" Or what?! "

"I should just kill you"

" Or leave me?"

" Not possible"

Navya wasn't sure about her escape plan but the way she executed it, she was proud of herself. She was successful.

She wanted to look as normal as possible act as normal people do, so she started sobbing when she saw Tripti enter and then made her watch the video.

It wasn't to manipulate her, but to save herself from their questions.

Questions like....

What she was doing at that place?

^_^

Stay happy