72 - Cape Cod Bay

A/n
GUYSSSSS!!!
I saw Ghosted last night and I loved it!
I'm won't spoil anything in case some of you haven't seen it already, but the dinamic between Chris and Ana was absolutely 🤌🔝🔝🔝
I loved every second of it, I laughed a lot and the cameo's omg!!!
Who's seen it already?

*Chris pov*

It's Saturday 18th of March and I decided to bring Mia and the kids to Cape Cod, more specifically to Provincetown.
I rented a Airbnb for the weekend so we can relax a bit. Things at home have been good but I felt like Mia needed a little getaway, the hormones are driving her crazy and at home there are too many things to do...
"Wake up babe" I whisper as I play with her hair
"Chris no...I wanna sleep"
"I know, you can sleep in the car, come on"
"The car?"
"We are going away for the weekend, the four of us and Dodger"
She opens her eyes and looks up at me sleepily
"Where?"
"Cape Cod Bay, you've never been there"
"Mhm"
"You need to go to the bathroom and get changed, the kids are ready and fed"
"I'm hungry"
"I've got your breakfast packed for you to eat in the car and then you can take a nap"
"Why are we going away, not that I mind" she asks as she gets out of bed
"Cause being at home has been too stressful for you lately, so for the weekend we can just do nothing, or take walks on the beach, take longs baths..."
"I like the sound of that" she says smiling at me through the bathroom mirror
"I'll wait for you downstairs" I say
I grab the kids from Grace's room where I left them playing and buckle them in the car before putting in the trunk the last bag and Dodger.
"Good boy" I tell him stroking his fur.

I takes me a two hours to get to Provincetown thanks to the fact that we left pretty early, once there after buying a few things in the store we reach the house.
"Here we go"
Mia has been awake for the past 30 minutes while the kids haven't slept at all, I guess they'll be taking a long nap this afternoon.
"Mr. Evans?"
"Yup! Nice to meet you!" I shake hands with Colin, the house owner
"You too, lovely kids" he says pointing at them as they looked around with Mia
"Thanks"
"Here's the house keys, we can look inside together if you want to"
"Sure!"
We walk in and he shows me around a bit and makes me see how certain things work in the house
"I think this is all, have a good weekend, you can leave the keys in the locker right outside the door once you leave"
"Great, thank you very much Colin!"
"Bye!"
I bring the few bags into the house before calling the rest of the family in.
"Daddy I can see the ocean from my bedroom window!"
"Really?"
"Yeah, it's pretty!"
"I bet, you know what, later if you want to we can go for a walk on the beach"
"Yes please!"
"Ok!"
Mia and I decided that for lunch and dinner today we'll stay in so we can settle down and relax a bit more, while tomorrow we'll probably eat out.
"How are you beautiful?"
"Good, ima happy to be here, thank you"
"Glad I could help"
I sit down on the little couch next to her and make her lay her head on my chest
"I love you"
"Love you too Mia"

chrisevans