68 - End of the year, End of an era!

A/n
Seeing Jeremy Renner on Jimmy Kimmel and then on the red (or should I say blue...) carpet for "Rennervations" was truly awesome! I'm amazed by how quickly he's recovering not only physically but hopefully even a bit mentally.
I just wanted to express to you how proud I am of him, I saw Rennervations last night at I loved it, can't wait to see the future projects he'll be in! Good job Jeremy, a real hero!

*Mia pov*

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Happy New Year!" Everyone screamed
I turn around in Chris's embrace and whisper
"Happy new year bubs"
"Happy new year baby" he says before kissing my lips passionately.
We're having a party with most of the Avengers cast in a big house Robert rented out for the occasion.
The little kids were all already sleeping in a room together and us adults and the older kids are partying.
"Happy new year love birds!" Robert says hugging the both of us before going into the kitchen and grabbing more snacks and drinks for everyone.
We hug other friends and then everybody starts to dance to the upbeat music.
"Are you having fun?" Chris asks
"Yeah, you?"
"I am" he says smiling and tightening his grip on me "tired?"
"Little bit..."
"One more dance and we'll go"
"We don't have to babe"
"Your eyes are barely open" he says kissing my head making me hum.
We dance for another ten minutes before starting to say goodbye to everyone and getting Grace and Tommy.
We would see the cast again in three days, they only have a week left of filming and then it'll all end.

"We're home" Chris says pulling me out of my light sleep
I grab Tommy and he grabs Grace, we enter the house and put them to bed kissing their foreheads.
Chris and I shower together and once were dried off we sit on the bed, as he point an alarm for the morning I put lotion on my legs.
"I want to do one more thing before sleeping..." I tell him
"What?"
"Come" I take his hand and pull him in the bathroom again showing him a pregnancy test sitting on the sink
"You wanna take a test now?"
"Uhuh...my period is late and the past couple of mornings I haven't felt really good, not throwing up but still"
"Let's do it!" He says smiling before leaving the bathroom so I could do my business.
After a couple of minutes I exit bringing the test with me and putting it on the bedside table
"The waiting kills me..." he says making me laugh
He hugs me close to his body and says that no matter what that test will he'll love me just as much as before, he knows the after the last tests I took I wasn't happy with the response and I let the thought of him getting mad at me sink in my head.

The alarm on my phone went off and together we flipped the test...
"We'll that's a good way to start the year" I say smiling up at him
"We're having another baby!" He whispers
"We are, I'm so happy!"
"Oh god! This is..."
We kiss and he lays me down on the bed pulling my shirt up a bit and starts to kiss my stomach, making me feel all warm and tingly.
He pulls himself up and hugs me as close as he can as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear.
"Do you have another round in you big guy?" I ask smirking
He pulls his face away from mine and nods before kissing my lips once
"Then make love to me..."

It's a week later, it's January 8th and currently I'm laying on a bed in a doctors office...
"Does everything looks good doc?" Chris asks
"Just a question...do twins run in your family?"
"Uh...not that I know of..." Chris says
"What about you Mrs. Evans?"
"No, I don't think so...why?"
"It appears your pregnant with twins" he says turning the screen to us and pointing to the two little fetuses
"Jeez..." Chris whispers
"Oh my god!" I say as happy tears run down my cheeks
Chris whipped them off and kisses my forehead and then my lips
"We wanted four right?" He says
"Yeah"
"Are you happy?"
"I am Chris, you?"
"Beyond happy!" He says smiling
The doctors let's me clean up and he prints the pictures for us and wishes us good luck since this will be the only time we'll see him cause in about ten days we'll be flying back home.
We hop into the car and he drives back to set, he has a couple more scenes to film today.
Luckily for us Scott came to visit and he's out with both kids so we could do this without questions asked.
The doctor also told me that I'm 8 weeks and Chris and I decided to wait to tell everyone, we'll probably only tell the news to Lisa once we're back in Boston so someone knows just in case something goes wrong, as for the rest of the family and friends we'll wait until I'm 12 weeks.
"I can't believe it!" Chris says parking the car in his spot
"Me neither, it's so exciting, and it's also gonna be so tiring but I don't give a damn!"
"I love you sweetheart" he says before kissing my lips
"Love you too!"
We walk to set hand in hand and as he changes in his trailer he tells me to take it easy and that if something feels off or I'm sick to call him instantly.

"And cut! Good job guys!" Anthony Russo says
This was Chris very last scene to film and everyone is gathering around
"I uh...I wanted to thank each and every one of you for making these last ten years, almost, fun, making me feel safe in this crazy environment, making me happy and finding new people to share my experiences with. I think it's useless to say that I consider all of you my family, you're my brothers and sisters and I love you all so much. I hope our paths are gonna cross again and I can't wait to have another party with you all, thank you so much guys, thank you for giving me this opportunity, it's one of the greatest gifts I've got in life, love you!"
Chris is soon engulfed in a giant group hug, people are clapping and cheering, others are taking videos or photos.
I let Grace run to him as I walk behind her with Tommy balanced on my hip.
He crouches down to her level as she hugs him
"Don't cry daddy" she says whipping his tears away
"These are happy tears baby girl!" He says picking her up and hugging the three of us together
"I'm so proud of you" I whisper
"I love you" he says kissing my lips.
Other actors have their last scenes together today or the day after so we organized a nice cast and crew dinner to celebrate the end of this era and the start of a new one!

miaevans

Liked by bonnieee and 78

Liked by bonnieee and 78.728 others

miaevans This is Endgame!
Proud of all of you❤️

Comments disabled

A/n
What do you guys think of this chapter?
I'm open to any suggestions you might have!