60 - Welcome!

*Chris pov*

I pull up at the hospital and exit the car as soon as I can yelling for nurses to come with me with a gurney.
They follow me as I run to open Mia's door
"Here we are babe" I tell her as she looks down at our son in her arms, yes she did give birth to him at the next red light before getting to the hospital.
"We got a newborn still attached" a man says as he gets the gurney as near to the car as he can.
After a quick check, he gives me scissors and I cut the umbilical cord before I help them get both mama and baby on the gurney.
"Chris?"
"I'm right behind you sweetheart!"
"I'm sorry I bled on the car seat"
"Don't care! I'll pay them whatever I'll have to pay them sweetheart!" I say chuckling
I follow them as they push her into a room and see if everything is ok with her and the baby, and once they made sure it is and they both are cleaned up a nurse hands me our son for the first time.
"Hi sweet man, I'm your daddy" I say to him in a soft voice as my finger gently runs up and down his cheek "and this is your mama" I keep going before handing him to Mia and kissing her lips once
"You did so good baby, I'm so proud of you" I tell her with tears in my eyes "god he's so perfect!"
"He is, handsome as his daddy" she says "he's so precious!"
"Look what we did..." I say still shocked by how fast everything happened
"A little perfect tiny human" she says looking up at me with teary eyes.
I wipe away her tears and gently kiss her again
"How do you feel?"
"Freaking sore, like a lot but that's totally ok, I get to hold him so..."
"Feels good doesn't it?"
"Yes..." she says absentmindedly stroking our son's skin "you really should call your mother and then Bonnie please"
"Right...I'll be right back I love you!"
"Love you too!"

I quietly leave the room and call my mom

Lisa
Chris

Hey dear!
Hi mom!
You sound happy!
I am...I...he's here!
He's here?...wait...you mean the baby? The baby's here?
Yeah! Mia give birth about an hour ago!
Oh my gosh sweetheart! Congratulations! How are they?
He's good, everything's perfect and he's so cute! And mia is good too, she's sore but she's managing just fine. She gave birth in the car...
Oh, fast uh?
It was very fast like from set to the hospital is a fifteen, twenty minutes tops ride but then we got stuck at one point...anyways yes it was fast!
And how do you feel?
I'm beyond happy mom, so fucking happy! I got my baby girl, my baby boy and a wonderful wife, couldn't be happier!
Is Grace still on set?
Well yeah, Bonnie has her, we were filming a scene when it all happened i don't know if they kept filming or decided to stop for the day.
Are the Russo's gonna give you days off?
As a matter of fact yes, I have two weeks off and if we need more they'll give them to me, I'm pretty good with my scenes, tried to film as much as I could.
That's good, now don't worry I'll tell the rest of the family you go be with your baby boy and that gorgeous wife of yours and I'll catch a flight as soon as I can!
Thank you momma!
Bye sweet boy!

And once this conversation is ended I have a brief call with Bonnie, she tells me Grace is fine and that if it's ok with us her, Seb and Grace will come by tomorrow. Also the whole cast shouted a big congratulations right before we hung up.

I walk back into the room and see that a nurse is with Mia while she tries to make the baby latch correctly on her breast.
"How are we doing here?" I whisper
"Mr Evans your son is probably the baby that latched on immediately and correctly"
"He's a hungry boy!" I say as he makes sounds drinking the milk
"I have the papers, we need a name for this little guy"
I look at mia and she nods at me
"That'll be Thomas James Evans" I say looking in Mia's eyes as a tear escapes them
His middle name his her late father, and we'll mostly call him Tommy for short.
"Beautiful, I'll leave you be, call us if you need anything, another nurse will pass by later this evening"
"Thank you" both Mia and I say

"I love you so much Mia"
"I love you too Chris"
We share a little kiss and then go on watching our son eating while his eyes open and close from time to time
"He's enjoying himself..." I say
"Looks like it" Mia giggles
We burp him and lay him in his cot
"You should get some rest beautiful"
"I feel so tired"
"Yeah, let's get you to sleep"
"Need to pee first"
"Come on"
I help her out of the bed and wait right outside the bathroom door just in case.
"Chris?"
"Need something?" I ask poking my head in
"I left the pads there..." she says pointing the sink
"Got it...that's the biggest pad I've ever seen" I comment
"Tell me about it..." she laughs as I exit again letting her do her business.
Five minutes later she's out and I help her back in bed
"Lay with me?" She asks
"Sure"
I get behind her and make her rest against my chest, I pull the cot closer to the bed and after stroking little Tommy head I focus my attention on Mia, trying to make her relax so she can rest for a few hours.
I gently play with her hair, a thing that she absolutely love and spread kisses between her temple and cheek and just like that only after a couple of minutes she falls asleep in my arms.

A/n
Hope you liked this, thank you for reading!!!
Do you like the name?
💙