71 - Welcome back to the US!

A/n
You guys, Chris at the premiere of Ghosted!!!
He was so handsome, loved the outfit, even Ana😍
I love their friendship and I can't wait for tomorrow to watch the movie!
Are you gonna watch it?
Anyway, hope you guys like this!

*Mia pov*

Today is a big day for Bonnie and I'm so happy to have her back here, only a 3/4 hours drive depending on which road you take.
Chris and I left yesterday to go to Seb's apartment, leaving the kids with Lisa for the weekend.
Bonnie is arriving at noon, now it's 9 am and I just got up, I can hear the boys talking in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Sebastian says seeing me first
"Morning!"
"Hi baby"
"Hi" I say cuddling into Chris
"You ok?"
"Yeah...a bit tired"
"You don't have to worry about a thing today, Chris and I will handle everything, you girls relax"
"I didn't came here to relax Seb, I'm here to help"
"I know but you are pregnant and have to take it easy and Bonnie will be exhausted after the flight so...you girls can take a nap"
"You know I'm gonna still try to help right?"
"Yeah...cause you're stubborn" he says and I lightly punch his shoulder
"Ouch..."
"Oh please..."

As Seb is waiting at the airport to pick up Bonnie Chris and I are cooking some lunch so once they'll get here we can eat and then start to move the last few things Bonnie brought with her.
"Taste this" I say to Chris giving him a spoon
"Mhm...that's so good" he says "Thai pasta is gonna turn out awesome!"
"Thanks!"
He sets the table as I make some water boil since Sebastian texted us he's about fifteen minutes out, once the water is boiling I add some salt and put the spaghetti in.

@miaevans Instagram stories

"Welcome home!" We hear Sebastian saying to Bonnie as they walk inHe drops the bags and hugs her tight to his body peppering her face with kisses making her laugh

He drops the bags and hugs her tight to his body peppering her face with kisses making her laugh.
"Hi!" Chris and I say
Bonnie comes running to us and she hugs us, we ask her how the flight was and she asks us how we are doing and how the twins are.

miaevans

Liked by brian

Liked by brian.t and 76.683 others

miaevans My bestie @bonnieee is back in the US and she's here to stay!!!💛

View all comments

brian.t Can't wait to hug one of my girls again, missed you so much @bonnieee
       bonnieee Missed you toooo🩵

We sit down and eat in comfortable silence, she's pretty tired and we all see it so once we're done Sebastian brings her to their bedroom and let her take a warm shower and sleep.
Coming back to us he finds the kitchen cleaned already and so we decide to start putting a few things away, leaving Bonnie's clothes bag for last so she can do it herself.
It doesn't take us long, only about and hour and a half, she brought most of her stuff here last time she visited.

When she wakes up from her nap the boys decide to go do some grocery shopping, they said they'll cook for us tonight, so now that we are alone we can have some girls time.
We make face masks and while they are on we sit on the couch with fresh orange juice in hand and talk about lots of things.
"Chris and I talked about the babies gendered, we would love for you and Sebastian to organize something"
"Ooohhh yes!"
"Something little tho, just you two and the family"
"Whatever the parents want, when are they going to tell you the genders?"
"I have an appointment scheduled for the 20th of March, I'm gonna be 18 weeks and hopefully they're gonna be able to find out what we are having otherwise they said I can come back at 20 weeks"
"Ok, you guys are gonna ask to have some sort of envelope with the genders and hand that over to us or?"
"We actually wanted you and Seb there at the ultrasound appointment..."
"Oh I can't wait!"
"What can't you wait for doll?" Seb says entering the apartment
"Chris and Mia want us to origani e them a gender reveal and they want us to go with them at the ultrasound!" She squeals
"Guys! That's so exciting, thanks!"
"You guys are our best friends, of course!" Chris says to Seb patting his back.

The boys did cook dinner, a delicious one!
They told us to dress nice and do our hair and make up cause we were going to have a double data at home, so after taking off our face masks we both went showering and choosing a dress while they cooked.

While we were eating Bonnie brought up the subject of when Chris and I were going to announce this pregnancy and we said we didn't know, but only half an hour later Sebastian showed us a picture he just took of us where Chris hand is on my belly and we're both looking down at it.
We smiled at each other knowing that after the kitchen would have been cleaned the world was gonna learn about it, but for now leaving out the fact that they're twins...

miaevans and chrisevans

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 2

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 2.803.738 others

miaevans and chrisevans Can't wait to meet you!
📸 @imsebastinastan

View all comments

Chrisevanslover83 Congratulations! So happy for you!!!😍
User1 Big Boston Family!
bonnieee 💛