"Had a really bad relationship during college and ended up dropping out."

Chan's stomach twisted inside him. A really bad relationship? He couldn't imagine what kind of relationship it must've been to make Minho drop out of college just when he was about to graduate.

"Woah, I'm so sorry... Are you thinking on going back for it?" Chan asked, finally parking in front of Minho's building.

"Not really. It's too late now to try going back to college." Minho shrugged, sighing and turning to Chan. "Thanks for bringing me."

He said, about to look into his pocket for any money he could give to Chan as gas money but he was immediately cut.

"It's okay, don't give me anything. I offered it." Chan hurried to say, taking the door locks off. "Have a goodnight."

Minho frowned, a pout accompanying his lips as he placed the bill on his pocket. Chan's soft laugh crossed the air.

"Sure. Goodnight, drive safe." Minho stepped back and closed the door, walking away into his building.

He got into the elevator and rested his head on the wall to rest a little. The jazz music became a great companion through the years, helping him to silence his brain a bit.

He got into the apartment and first thing he checked his cats's food. Then he rushed into his room, closing the door.

Hyunjin was at a friend's birthday party and so the apartment was only his that night. He jumped on his bed right after dinner and started scrolling through his phone into the old pictures.

He scrolled to one, two, three, four and five years ago. He thanked wifi and its magic to save memories of years ago and also to his lack of commitment to take or save many pics that saved space on his phone.

Though when he got to five years ago, memories were Chan were shown.

Screenshots of their conversations, pictures he had taken of Chan and some candid pictures Chan had taken of him that he sent him later on.

He decided to ignore the conversations in order to save his heart a heartbreak and decided to see what he could remember from Chan's pics.

One where Chan was standing on the sand, looking away at the sea.

Other where Chan held up Minho's last pet that still lived in his parent's house: a black and white kitten he had picked up with Chan when they found the little one living in a trashcan. Her mother loved the little boy so much he had become hers in no time.

Then a rare pic showed up: his own hand holding up some flowers Chan had gifted him once during Valentine's day.

His thoughts were interrumpted when his screen shun with a phone call: his roommate.

He picked up quickly with a sigh.

"What?" He asked, in return a loud giggle. Great, Hyunjin was drunk.

"Hey... Pick me up. Pretty please?"

Pretty please was a phrase Hyunjin used only when drunk. Just then he realized Hyunjin had drank enough to not be able to sober up before leaving.

"Send me your live address, I'll be there soon. Don't move." He got up from his bed and put on a big hoodie.

They hung up and Minho called the nearest taxi. In less than five minutes he was already on the car, sitting on the back seat while listening to the driver's music in silence.

They stopped in front of a house with loud music, two boys sitting on the side walk just laughing and chatting.

Minho jumped down the car and walked towards his roommate.