Simon 'Ghost' Riley [P1: Unspoken Words ☁️ ]

A/N: I haven't played cod in a while so this is probably a little inaccurate. Ghost is kinda(very) ooc but that's alright. Also I wanna say thank you guys so much for 15k+ Reads and 500+ Votes, we really appreciate it!

PART 2 IS NOW OUT!

Price had ordered both Y/N and Ghost to camp out near a building he had been suspicious of. The other members perched in front of their own buildings. The men had been waiting out for a few hours now, the night now growing much darker.

The two agreed to take turns at being awake, Ghost was up first. He had his sniper rifle propped up and his face near the scope. Y/N had just gotten comfy beside him, resting his head on the backpack they brought. He bid the other goodnight before quickly dozing off, leaving the other to his own thoughts.

He couldn't help but glance at the sleeping man, watching the calm expression he didn't have the pleasure of seeing often. It wouldn't hurt to have his eyes off the building for only a few minutes, right?

He pulled his face away from the sniper, instead leaning down in a more comfortable position, now gazing over you. He felt his heart skip a beat. There was so much he wished to tell you, so much he wanted to say. Let you know the feelings he felt for you. He just couldn't muster up the courage to do so. He sighs as he looks back at the building, reprimanding himself for watching you like a creep.

A few minutes pass of him continuing to shift his gaze. He groaned before taking a deep breath. Taking a quick peak towards you to make sure you were still asleep before starting. "I don't know why I'm saying this, you can't hear me." He looks back through the scope, keeping his eye on the building now. "But you make me feel weird, a weird I haven't felt before." He lets a breath go. "I hate it."

"I hate that I'm constantly thinking about you, that I'm always worried about you." "I've become reliant on you." He shakes his head. "I can't believe I'm doing this. You're not even conscious." He quickly stumbles out as he checks to make sure you aren't, before continuing. "I want you, no," He corrects himself "I need you."

A/N: I had no idea how to end this so if you want a part 2 where Y/N heard him or something like that, I wouldn't mind doing it.

- Written by Owner 1