Shoto Todoroki [After Hours☁️]

A/N:

Enjoy this MHA fluff-shot! It's been a few years since I've written for My hero academia. Shoto and Y/N are pro hero's in this!

———————————————————————————————————

It was a cold winter's day, Shoto and Y/N returned home from patrolling the streets of musutafu. "My body's aching." Y/N complained, rubbing his arm lightly whilst he walked into the kitchen, Shoto following not too far behind. "Take it easy, Love." The dual haired male spoke, placing a hand on his lover's shoulder gently as he smiled.

Y/N nods, planting a gentle kiss on Todorokis lips before he told him to go get comfortable on the couch whilst he made them hot chocolates.

Y/N's POV:

I soon finished making our drinks, adding a few marshmallows to the side. I picked up our drinks, slowly walking over to the lounge room where my boyfriend sat. I hand him the mug before taking a seat as the two of us cuddle close to each other. "Enjoy." I spoke.

End of Y/N's POV:

Shoto nods, leaning in as he kisses his lover's forehead gently before taking a sip of the hot drink. "It tastes great, thank you Y/N." He smiled, praising the other. The two enjoyed their time together, huddled up on the couch whilst chatting away about their upcoming missions and events.

Shoto's POV:

I felt a cold breeze hit us, a chill running down my spine as I activated my quirk, my left side warming both me and Y/N up. Occasionally I'd run my hand down Y/N's shoulder and back, trying to loosen his joints up so he wasn't as stiff.

Not too long after, he begins to relax, his body seeming to not be aching as bad as before. I smiled, watching him look back at me.

End of Shoto's POV:

Y/N had a sip of his drink, smiling a bit as he maintained eye contact with his partner. He reached his hand up, playing with Todorokis hair soothingly. Shoto closed his eyes, resting against him and mummers softly. "You're so good to me.."

- Written by Owner 2