Draco Malfoy [ Exchanging Gifts 🎄☁️]

December 8th Christmas Special:

Draco's POV:

I walk into the Great Hall, gift in hand as I go to sit at the Slytherin table. I leave it on my lap, not wanting to attract any attention to myself. I look around as I wait, my hands fidgety and my neck sweaty. I look down at the gift 'What if he doesn't like it?' I shake my head to get rid of the thought. I look back up, trying to keep my mind off the bad outcomes. After a few minutes I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Love" Y/N sits beside me, a big smile plastered across his face, My gaze softens as I look over to him "Hello Dear" He grins as he hands me his gift for me, I place it on the table and pick up my box. My hands clam up as I hesitantly give him the decorative box. "If you don't like it just give it back and I'll-" "Draco, I'm sure I'll love it" He sends me a heart-warming smile, my cheeks flush as I thank him. "Of course Darling"

I start to unwrap the gift he had given me, smiling as I take a look inside. I take out the book while reading the cover. "You wouldn't stop talking about it so I decided to get you it" He smirks as I flip the pages. "Thank you so much" He nods and starts to open his gift. He pulls out (Your Choice) His smile widens as he chuckles, "Oh Merlin, thank you Dear" He puts his gift down and pulls me into him, we share a quick kiss and then he holds me in his arms.

- Written by Owner 1

(Please let us know what characters you'd like to see in our next Christmas specials!)