first encounter

I take a magazine from the table started reading it.
*Wow she only have fashion magazine especially every magazine has Adrien agreste picture*

I just turned a page.suddenly I hear a bang in the door .
I turn back look at door.sabrina came here .

*How come she come here so fast I just turned one page after calling her*

She was sweating a lot.she was carrying a big suitcase.she kneeled on the floor.

"CHLOE DO YOU CATCH A FLU? ARE YOU PAIN ANYWHERE ? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? MAYBE I FORGET TO CLOSE TO CLOSE YOUR WINDOW LAST NIGHT SO DO YOU CATCH A COLD?
IM SORRY CHLOE IM SORRY AHHH😭😭"

*Ohhh she really care about chloe .but my eardrums are hurting she take different kinds of medicine from the suitcase and she still crying endlessly *
I went close to her and give her a handkerchief. But she started crying even more.

"I'm sorry I'm so dirty please don't say you don't need me anymore 😭😭😭"

*She really feels like a dog .oh yeah she is the dog miraculous holder though .she was very loyal to chloe.
She do everything chloe ask for.now she begging like a dog don't want to abandoned.*

I now feels like *she is so cute * I'm still a middle aged woman inside. In my eyes she looks like a child.
Unintendedly I hugged her."c-c-chloe"

"Now you stop crying that's nice you look more cute when you're not crying"
I give my hand to help her to stand.

*Her cheeks are red. Maybe it was because she cried a lot.*

We both sit on chloe's large sofa. Sabrina still sniffing on the handkerchief.

"Now I called you because I have a little problem.can you help me a little?"

"YES CHLOE I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK ME .DO YOU WANT ME TO JUMP FROM THE BALCONY I WILL GLADLY DO IT?"
she was trying to go-to the balcony.

"Wait!!! I don't want your life I have another problem. Now sit down and quietly hear me"

She obeyed me and sit on the sofa.

"Now listen I have a little bit of memory problem.i remember few things but I forget many things. Can you answer my questions correctly?"

"WHA-"
"if you start shouting I will never to speak you again"

It was rude to cut someone talk but still I have to ask her some questions.

"yes chloe..."

"Ok is my name really chloé bourgeois?"

"Yes"

"And your name sabrina raincomprix?"

"Yes"

"Is my father andré bourgeois?"

"Yes"

"Is my father mayor?"

"Yes"

"Did I have a have a crush on the famous model Adrien agreste?

"Yes you love him a lot"

"Did I hate someone name marinette dupain cheng?"

"Yes"

*After few more questions I realize that this is really the world of miraculous ladybug.this is exactly two days before the Canon starts the school reopening day.
Now I think about why the villain starts his chaos when the school starts.is he in summer days all along too?*

I was lost in my thoughts.i even forgot that sabrina
was thoug

"Ah sorry sabrina I was lost in my thoughts"